Chapter 13

We were all in the dining room looking over the map that my dad had of Willowdale.

"The cure should be over here somewhere," Parker said circling a part of the map that had mountains and caves

"Is there a more exact place because that's a lot of land Parker" Tyler probably wondering if this guy was for real.

"Um... yeah right here" Parker used the sharpie to dot a cave.

"Wait the white hideout," Asher said, looking shocked.

"How do you know that place?" Tara asked.

"Oh, Alyssa and I used to go all the time after school, when I got my car," he said matter of factly.

"Well, then you guys can show us where it is, and then Parker can show us where the actual cure is" Tara assigned out orders, and Asher and I nodded.

"Good, let's go then."

The white hideout is a cave that Oliver, Asher, and I found while driving in Asher's new car. It became our little hideout, we named it white hideout because it has a lot of white rocks.

"Actually Asher you should go back, home this could be dangerous," Tyler said blocking him from the doorway.

"Hell no, I chose to be in this and I intend to stay! Now everyone needs to stop telling me to go home because I'm not going anywhere." Pushing Tyler out of the way he walked out the door.

"Nice try, we already tried that," I said as I walked out past Tyler. We all go to the car Tyler is last still in shock that a sixteen-year-old just yelled at him.

" On foot, I take about two hours to get to 'the white hideout'. If we want to take the car it will take thirty minutes but we can only take five people." I explained.

"Well, who's going to stay back?" Tyler asked.

"I vote Ashy over here" Parker pointed at Asher.

"Hey, do you have something against me or something?" Asher said moving towards Parker.

"No, I just don't like you" Parker gave him a small smile.

"Well get over it because I am going." Asher moved towards the car, keys in hand.

"Ok Ashy." Parker continued to taunt him.

"And my name is Asher, not Ashy ok." Parker stuck his tongue out at Asher. 'This is going to be a long journey' I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Parker stop acting like a child, now who will stay back" Tara demanded.

"I'll stay back" dad volunteered.

"Cool Papa Green will stay and team cure finder will go find a cure, let's go." Parker started walking to the car he tried to get into the front seat but Tyler stopped him, 

"you are in the back!" Tyler said pushing Parker out of the way 

"I am not sitting in the back with the children" Parker wined.

"You won't, I'll be sitting in the back with you" Tyler smirked pushing Parker into the back seat.

"Can I be the one to stay back?" Parker asked before the door was closed.

We all got in the car. Parker, Tyler, and me in the back. I wanted to put Parker in the trunk but that got voted out. Asher and Tara sat up front, Tara drove.

It only takes half an hour to get to the cave but it felt like forever. Parker was talking and singing along to the music I put on to try and drown him out. Asher was trying to give directions. Tyler was 'trying' to shut up Parker. I tried not to jump out of the moving car.

When we got to 'the white hideout' I practically ran out of the car. It was now Parker's turn to tell directions. "Alright, Parker where is the cure?" Tara asked.

"Ok please don't kill me" Parker held up his hands in a surrender pose still in handcuffs "but I don't actually know where it is. I was hoping you could help me with that."

"Parker you son of a bitch I am going to kill you" Tyler was about to run at Parker and I assume kill him but Tara stopped him.

" Calm down Ty no need for violence..... yet," she said glaring at Parker.

"He dragged us out here and he doesn't even know where the cure is," Tyler said between gritted teeth, his face was red with anger.

"Yes, I know," she said to Tyler. Turning to Parker she asked. "are sure it is here?"

"Yep, positive," Parker said in a strangely cheery voice.

" Let's go into the cave and try to find it ok," Tara said, looking at Tyler, trying to keep everyone together though I know she was feeling the same way as Tyler. We all were.

"Fine let's go," Tyler said obviously not satisfied as he walked towards the cave.