He Just Walked Away (Alice's POV)

What just happened? He just said that and left. How am I supposed to comprehend that? I do love him but I just can't deal with this right now. I just got shoved into a home that I didn't want to be in and I have to deal with being a foster kid and being sent away a couple of weeks into being there, and now his springing this on me as if I have any control over what will happen. I do love him and I probably will no matter what happens but I just can't deal with this right now. I need to worry about what might happen to me next week. Where I might be heading next when I get kicked out. I need to worry about what might happen if I get sent away what might be my options. I had no time to worry about feeling and love when I'm only 15 and I couldn't even stay in one house for more than a couple of weeks. I ran after him.

"Kyler please don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving, I'm just not staying right here right now. I need to calm down before I say something that I don't mean and or will regret."

"Kyler please." I said as I was starting to cry "Please just don't leave me. We don't even have to talk but please don't leave."

"Okay..."

We stood there for a couple of minutes. There was no talking. No moving, we just stood there in silence.

"Alice?"

"Yes?'

"I'm really sorry for what I said."

"it's okay I know I really made you feel like I didn't care about you but I do. You are my best-friend and I never want to hurt you so yea I told you I love you and I said but, but it was because I didn't want to hurt you unless I had to and if I were to move again it would hurt you once more."

"I really do care about you a lot."

"I know."

"I have to go."

"Ok I'll see you."

A.N.