Thanksgiving (Kyler's POV)

Thanksgiving wasn't like it normally was. I normally sat by Martha and David because Lexi really didn't talk to me, but this year I get to say that I'm sitting next to my girlfriend. Two hours after we had the talk with Martha I asked her out. She, if you can't tell, said yes. I was so happy. On Thanksgiving we ate turkey, ham, pumpkin pie, stuffing, and cranberries. it was delicious. After dinner I told Martha and Lexi that dinner was delicious and that I was going to go get ready for bed because it had been a busy day and that I wanted to sleep off all of the food I just ate. I waited for Alice to come into the room because each night she would sneak into my room and sleep in my bed with me whenever I was here. We haven't got caught yet. I hope we don't. Martha will have a cow.

"Right on time my love."

"What."

"I said right on time my love."

"My love?"

"MH. Do you not want you to call you that?"

"It's fine. It just caught me off guard."

"Okay."

She climbed up into my bed and got comfortable like she always did. I wrapped my arms around her like I always did. I love her more than anything and I hope that I don't lose her because she is the one thing that kept me sane back then and it's still true now.