Cardi

TW⚠️
K1LLING
BLOOD
CUSSING
Y/N's POV
As Nicki was beating Jatavia's and Caresha's asses I tried to break free I heard Amala's voice getting louder and coming up the stairs
AMALA AMALA! I started yelling
Amala:baby? Are you ok?!?!
Y/n:bish does it look like I'm ok? Tf
Nicki:BAHAHA GOOD ONE! Doja untie Y/N for me while I beat caresha's ass Jt already down
Amala untied Y/N
Amala:where's Cardi?
Y/n:I don't know when she brought us up here she went downstairs.
Amala ran downstairs faster than flash.
Amala's POV
I ran downstairs to find Cardi she knew better to fuck around with me or my babygirl.
I heard yelling in the downstairs office and saw Megan on top of Cardi beating her like a animal.
Megan:THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KIDNAPPING NY FRIENDS THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOUR BITCH ASS!
Amala:MEGAN! Thank you but I can take it from here get a chair and tie her up and go upstairs and help Ariana,SZA,and Nicki for me.
Megan nodded and tied Cardi to a chair and then went upstairs.
Amala:well well lookey here this little whore decided to kidnap my wife and what was the reason (IYKYK)
Cardi spit out blood and yelled something in Spanish.
Amala:speak English bitch
Cardi:Puta! You think your gonna win the fight this time? HA! Your wrong I'll become the toughest mafia in New york and in California!
Amala:Hm I doubt that seeing that your team is going down slowly your dwarf bodyguard Jonathan can't even protect you.Where's your slut husband out there fucking his other baby mama?
Cardi:STFU BITCH! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!
Amala:sweetheart I already have.and with that I shot her in the head.
Amala:oh? What was that? Sorry couldn't hear you I thought a dead bitch said something.
Oop Chile what y'all thought of that chapter?😩