✨The Big Wedding ✨part 1

Author's POV
It was currently 9 am in the morning the wedding didn't start until 1:00 pm but right now everyone was panicking and pacing trying to get everything ready.
Y/n:NO NO NO THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT COLOR CAKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE AND GOLD NOT WHITE AND GRAY UGH!
Y/n,Ariana,and Amala had been pacing trying to get everything ready well the cake and food were the only things not ready. The catering people got the order wrong and the cake was the wrong color so now they had even bigger problems.
Ariana:Ok Y/N you go and make sure the two brides are ok and ready me and Amala have things from here I'll call for help
Y/n:are you sure?
Ariana:Yes now go!

Nicki's POV
I was so excited today was me and Megan's big day we were finally getting married Y/N suddenly came through the door smiling.
Y/N:Hi
Nicki:Hey I'm so excited I'm glad you came I needed someone to come calm me down.
Y/N:Yea Amala and Ariana have everything under control. (Yea that was a lie)
Nicki:Oh good I haven't seen Megan all morning I've only texted her.
Y/n:it's bad luck for the bride to see their bride on the day of the wedding you know.
Nicki:Ugh I know but I miss her already
Y/n:you'll see her at 1:00 now come on we gotta go pick up your dress and try it on.