Kickin Ass part two

Author's POV

Ari rushed downstairs after hearing Nicki's scream when she got to the living room she saw someone dressed in all black on top of Nicki choking her. "h-help m-me" Nicki said wheezing ari went over to kick the person off of Nicki but then everything went black.

Author's POV Location: Doja's and Y/N hotel room

Megan had finally gone to sleep after crying and drinking. "God I still cannot believe Ari and Nicki would do some shit like that that's messed up for real like how are you gonna lie to the person you've been with for since like high school" Doja said. "I agree but I made a couple of phone calls to put them in check sooo I'll be getting a phone call in a little while to confirm that the job has been done". "You really are just like me" Doja said while laughing.

Megan's POV (next morning)

Me, Doja ,and Y/N were all in the car heading to the airport I was still upset about the fact that Nicki cheated on me with my best friend but I'm glad Doja and Y/n have been here supporting me.

y/n: you good meg?

Megan:Yeah i'm just ready to leave paris and go back to LA

Doja: I know that's right whew child I am tireddd

Y/n rolled her eyes at Doja's dramatic expression

y/n: you weren't tired last night tho. y/n said smirking

Megan :EWWWW was that all that noise I heard last night? ugh y'all disgust me.

Author's POV

Michael: Chloe what the hell are you doing?!?

Chloe: About to kill these trifling ass bitches.

Halle: Bitch pipe down we gotta call Y/n and let her know we have them first dumbass.

(ok guys sooo if y'all remember when I first started this book I did a character intro go look back at it in case you don't remember ok back to story.)

Chloe: Bitch! who you calling dumb?

Michael: Aye Aye none of that chill out we're not here for all of that we just need to handle our business and leave.

Halle: Ight ok so let me call Y/n real quick wait hold on where is Roddy?

Roddy: Right here lil cuz wassup?

Halle: little? nigga anyways go get the tools.

Roddy: What tools?

Chloe: Nigga stop being dumb the tools we use for torcher.

Roddy: Ohh ok ok be right back

Michael: That Nigaa so dumb.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LONGGGG WAIT I'M WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR LOVE Y'ALL MWAH!! oh and idk if I told y'all ready updates gonna be slow cause I got my phone took so i'm using my laptop and ipad lmao.