Torture

Author's POV

Michael: Wakey Wakey

Halle grabbed the bucket of water and threw it on Nicki and Ariana they woke up and looked around confused.

Nicki: Where tf are we?

Chloe: You are where we take dishonest and liars.

Ariana scoffed

Ariana: Let me guess Megan told y'all to bring us here? well you tell her i'm not scared of her horse ass if she want a piece of me she can come get it herself.

Roddy: Look we don't know nun about no damn horse named Megan so hush shorty.

Halle: Roddy shut up damn! but he right though you need to hush your voice is annoying.

Nicki: Please tell Megan I'm sorry I didn't mean it I was gonna end the affair.

Chole: Bitch if you were gonna end the affair you would have been ended it.

Roddy: And if you really loved Megan the horse you wouldn't cheat on her how the fuck you gonna cheat on a horse that's tuff.

Michael: Roddy Megan isn't a horse she's a human.

Roddy: Oh then why white shorty over here call her a horse?

Halle: Roddy do me a favor wait outside until we are ready for you to come back in.

Roddy walked out

Michael: Now we're gonna play a little game. he said smirking

Nicki: What type of game? Nicki said with fear in her voice

Chloe: oh hunny that was your first mistake.

Halle: We're gonna ask some questions if you answer right we'll let you go if not we're gonna kill you well Chloe's gonna kill you but Roddy is gonna tortue you. Got it?

Ari and Nicki nodded their heads slowly

OOO Y'ALL THIS STOR GETTING SPICCYYY anyways hoped y'all enjoyed ily guys.