Death? Part one

Author's POV
It was currently 3:30 AM in China Y/N and Nicki were upstairs in Irene's house asleep in the extra guest rooms Irene was stressed worried that the gang saw Y/N and Nicki and followed them. Irene headed upstairs to check on both girls they were sleeping peacefully. Irene went to her room and grabbed her firearm *Crash!*
Irene's POV
Wtf I thought as I heard the crash I walked downstairs carefully "Omg!" I said to myself. "Find them now!" A loud deep voice said I quickly loaded my gun and starting shooting they couldn't see me because it was dark and I was on top of the staircase. "WTF! WHOS SHOOTING AT US?!!" The voice said again
"I don't know boss" another man replied "What's going on?" I looked behind me and saw Y/N "get your ass back in the room and stay there!" "Why Irene? What's going on?" "Just do what I say!"I whispered yelled it got quiet I knew they heard me "there here aren't they?" "Yes," I replied to Y/N she sighed do you have another gun? My mom didn't raise a pussy I'll help shoot their asses up she said smiling. "No! I'm not letting you die" "girl shut the fuck up" she responded and went to my room a few seconds later she came back with a loaded gun. "Watch this," she said she shoots one of the men in the head a clear shoot."You get it, girl!"I said hyping her up she was shooting them like crazy I jumped in and helped until...
*BOOM*
I looked beside myself and saw Y/N on the floor.
"NO Y/N!"
I don't know what to say lol sorry it took me so long to update :( anyways hoped u enjoyed the next chapter will probably belong😹