Kickin' Ass part one

Author's POV

After the big drama at the wedding last week things have been well..... complicated you are probably wondering how? well let's go back to what happened AFTER the wedding.

After the wedding ended nobody even stayed for the food and cake. Everyone went home Megan didn't want to go home because of course Nicki would be there so Doja let her stay with her and Y/N until things were figured out.

Megan: "I just cannot believe she cheated on me! And it was with my best friend Megan stated and cried harder".

Y/n: "Meg girl fuck both of those trick ass bitches! Nicki doesn't deserve your love, money, or loyalty and ari can go to hell she is a fake ass trick ass hoe ass fake friend".

Doja: "Yea Y/n is right she played you and took advantage of you so the best way to fix this is too get revenge".

y/n: "Nah she need t beat their asses I bet you Ari and Nicki in your house right now fucking and getting drunk". 

Megan just looked down and started crying again.

Ah Shit! here we go again,Megan stfu you are better than this now get your ass up and lets go we gonna go kick some ass! Doja don't try to stop me or I'm gonna kick yo ass too.-Author

Nicki's POV

Nicki: "I  fucked up Ari I fucked up real bad"

Ari: "Babe it's ok we're gonna get thru this together"

Nicki: "Ari I think we should end this things are getting complicated between us and if I stay with you I could get you hurt you don't know like I know how crazy Doja, Y/N, and Megan are I mean for all we know they could be planning to kill you"!

Ari: "I don't care Nicki I love you and I'm not"-

suddenly a loud bang came from downstairs 

Ari: "what the fuck was that?"

Nicki: "I don't know but stay here I'm gonna go check it out".

What do you think the loud bang was? and sorry for the late chapter my phone got took and my Ipad is on activation lock so I'm using m laptop.