Ch. 5 prt 2 🍯

Chris POV

When I tell you shit went left quick

When I tell you shit went left quick... shit really went left QUICK. Lala got out the car before me & Taymor; soon as we reached the door we heard screaming coming from the living room. I had my niece and Tay had Nick Jr who was fast asleep on his shoulder. We immediately rushed the kids upstairs and made sure they were good before we ran back downstairs. I immediately ran towards the living room seeing Sèlah beating Alicias ass while Mak & L'A were trying to get her away from Alicia. Taymor ran to help Nick get ole girls hair untangled from Lala hands but that's not doing any justice so I ran to help L'A & Mak wit Sèlah; after what seemed like forever she finally lets go of Alicia hair but that doesn't stop her from going after Nick....

Before Sèlah could reach Nick I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder & took her outside. Not gon lie, these hits shes throwing on my back hurt like hell but I don't want anymore blood shed tonight, plus the kids are here sleeping and need to stay that way until I can get their mother to calm down & come back to her senses and maybe just MAYBE talk things out with Nick & imma make sure the guys have a talk with him. I was also thinking about asking Lala for her college friend number so he explain their friendship to Nick annoying ass....

Sèlah POV

Soon as Chris put me down I punched him in the jaw

Soon as Chris put me down I punched him in the jaw. He knows not to touch me when I'm angry but noooo he wants to be a dumbass and do it. Anyways I zoned out and just think about how Nick was so quick to accuse me of cheating when HE was the one messing around. To make matters worse he's messing around with the same girl that caused problems between us almost five years ago. I just don't understand what he gets out of this honestly but if I were to move on and mind my business with someone else he would try to raise hell or "try to get together". I'm just sick and tired of it now, we've been together since Highschool and things barely changed with him man. I'm just tired of this ongoing cycle between and it's not healthy especially with our babies in the middle of it. I think it's best to just try to talk and see where both parties are at and then make the decision right then and there....

I still think he owes Mateo an apology for acting the way he did at the concert two weeks ago cause all he was trying to do was meet Nick and the guys and maybe hang out wit em sometime but no Nick had to be immature that night. On the bright side I got to meet Mateos girlfriend and she's very pretty and very smart. Makes me happy to see my best friend happy. Another thing I'm happy about is my sis getting proposed to on stage. That most definitely made me forget about what went down before the concert started....