Chpt. 4🍯

Sélah POV
2 months later

"You sure Nick isn't going to snap on you when he sees that you're out with me?" Asked my friend Mateo

"You sure Nick isn't going to snap on you when he sees that you're out with me?" Asked my friend Mateo. Him & I have been friends since college and he was there for me when Nick & I were going through our problems. Nick has yet to meet him face to face but he knows who Mateo is because I told Santana about him. I'm out at lunch with him since I dropped the kids off at my mothers house for the weekend because Me and the girls are going to the boys concert this Friday....

"Why would he have a problem with this when he knows that we're just two friends from college catching up with one another" I said to Mateo but I call him Pop. He only nodded after I spoke while scrolling on his phone. I took a pic & sent it to him...

 I took a pic & sent it to him

30 mins later....

  Pop and I finished up our lunch, paid for the food & we're now walking to our cars but before I can get into my car he calls my name, "Lala I got a question?" I answered "wassup pop?".... He leans on my car door and says "when you gon let me meet ya mans ma... We've been knowing each other for a min and I want to meet him cause I'm your best friend- You can meet him at his concert tomorrow night okay pop" I said laughing at how eager he was to meet Nick. "Ight lemme know where the location is so I can pop out wit the guys and shit ight?" He said to me while I just nodded my head and got into my car. I really hope this goes well....

Friday night ( Sélah & Nicks house)

"Girl you are NOT wearing that outfit to the concert. Nick will have a heart attack if he sees you wearing this & guys will be looking at you & you know- girl shut up... I'm going to wear this for Nick & because it's cute.... I don't care about the niggas staring at me because I'm not there for them... I'm there for my baby & only my baby"- I spoke to the girls because they were scolding me about my outfit...

It was cute to be honest & I was wearing it forNick like I said & I'm trying to get some dick from my man cause I haven't seen him in 2 months and I miss him

Nick like I said & I'm trying to get some dick from my man cause I haven't seen him in 2 months and I miss him. "Girl I- fine do whatever you want but dont come to me when Nick goes off on you for wearing that; Imma say I told you so"Ría said laughing at me which only made me flick her off...

"Anyways we should get going because the concert starts- who's at the door?" I ask because somebody was knocking on the door & we weren't expecting nobody to come here since Pop is going to meet us there. "I don't know who it could be but I got my glock just in case" said Niya crazy ass. I went downstairs to get the door because the person wouldn't stop knocking.. "bitch I'm coming stop knocking on my fucking door" I yelled because it was getting annoying....

Soon as I opened the door I regretted it... There stood Anthony's brother Huncho, I haven't seen him since Anthony's funeral and that was 5 years ago ( yes I showed up to his funeral because that's what killers do ).... I was honestly scare shit less right now because I didn't know what or why he was here right now....

"H-hey Spook what you doing here?" I asked nervously because I'm scared of why he's here right now

"H-hey Spook what you doing here?" I asked nervously because I'm scared of why he's here right now. "Wassup Lala I just came here to see how you were doing after my brothers death you know... Just wanted to see how things were, I know I haven't seen you in a couple years but we were both busy and I couldn't get in touch with you" he said causing a breathe I didn't know I was holding to be released....

"Well I'm doing fine Spooky, I was just about to head out with my girls to a concert- BITCH WHOS AT THE DOOR" Ashantii loud ass said coming down the stairs but she stopped mid step once she saw who it was. "You Anthony brother right?" she asked earning a nod from Spooky.

"Well wassup? We really can't talk for long
because we have somethings to get to and we don't wanna be late" she spoke to spooky and he looked at me and said "well I was just checking up on you and everything you know but I'm gonna get going so I'll talk to you later Lala" I nooded my head and said okay and closed the door once I saw him pull off into the street...

"Thank god you came down here cause I was shaking on the inside... that nigga is scary and I still find it creepy that he came here unannounced" I said to Shantii as we walked to the kitchen to grab some snacks while we waited on the others to come downstairs so we can leave. "It's nothing girl but he probably doesn't know that your brothers killed him, otherwise he would've been offed you and the rest of us for that" she said truthfully and she was right about that....