Prt 2 of Chpt.1🍯

María POV
January 2, 2026

I was on my way to my step sisters house to see my niece that was just born two weeks ago

I was on my way to my step sisters house to see my niece that was just born two weeks ago. Honestly I'm a little jealous of her because she has Nick and I want Nick all to myself. What was soo good about her ass anyway? Nothing because I'm the better sibling but nooo he doesn't see that. But if he's home today, I'm gonna start my plan, he's gonna be mine sooner or later and Sélah will have to deal with being a single mother while I fuck her baby daddy...

Sélah POV

María just told me that she was on her way over here to see Celestia

María just told me that she was on her way over here to see Celestia. She was born two months before her actual due date. It was stressful seeing my baby in the NICU for two weeks with a feeding tube inside of her and a breathing tube in her nose. But with the help of God, she was breathing on her own two days later.

I was so happy when I found out that I was with child again because Nick jr. will have a sibling that he and his cousins can play with. Yes I have son... After my miscarriage with the first one, Nick and I decided to try again the following year ( 2021). Might I say, he's been one big of a help with Celestia. He helps feed her and change her. I woke up hearing her cry one night and found him in her crib calming her down and feeding her. My heart melted at the sight of those two, even Nick was smiling hard.

"Baby is your sister coming over to see Les?"Nick asked me, I honestly don't really fuck with my step sister like any other sibling would because she gives me these weird vibes every time she's around my man. I'm not the only one that notices it because Nick gets very annoyed when she comes around; actually he leaves and goes to the studio until she leave the house. This little girl is not gonna make my man uncomfortable in his own home...

"Yes baby she's coming over to see Les but you're not going anywhere. This is OUR home and I'm not gonna sit here and let you be uncomfortable in our house because this little bitch is here. If she tries something, Imma pop that ass- matter of fact ALL the girls are gonna pop her thot ass. She's not gonna break up a happy home nor is she going to disrespect us. She gon learn to respect our house and our relationship wether she likes it or not because WE are a team and WE don't play these games- And she shouldn't worry about us, she needs to worry about college" he said to me. "And I agree baby" I said to him while pecking his lips.