Ch. 6🍯

Sahlt POV

     I was sitting with nick while on my phone when the door opened. I looked up and saw his baby momma Sèlah and her brother Chris walking into the living room; however she was walking towards us and launched at me and we started fighting. I tried to get out of her grip but the bitch had a handful of my hair locked in her fingers. It honestly hurts like hell right now and I can't swing on her like I want to.

It's not my fault that she fucked up and nick came back running to me. I'm the better options anyways, he will always come running back home no matter what. "BITCH LET GO OF MY FUCKING HAIR" I yelled at her, I got a couple hits in but she had the upper hand on me; only thing I can do is to try to get out of her grip and beat her ass. I felt her brothers and nick get her off me but she went after my man. Luckily her brother got her before she could even touch my baby, soon after he walked her out the house and I sat back down with a throbbing headache....

Nahmir POV

I shouldn't be mad at Sèlah for what she said to be honest but I can say it did hurt me to hear what she said

I shouldn't be mad at Sèlah for what she said to be honest but I can say it did hurt me to hear what she said. I believe she's honestly done because she just went upstairs and I just know she's packing everything up and moving to wherever she lives. I truly fucked up.... Alicia left and the guys were looking at me with disappointment yet again man, shit I'm disappointed in myself, I should've never did that stupid shit that night at the concert. I should've never let my jealousy get to me and now look at me, lost my family over dumb stuff, I need to grow up for once....

Chris POV
          Two months later

Needless to say, Sèlah packed up her & the children's belongings, had a moving truck there the next morning & moved everything out of the house her & Nick once shared

Needless to say, Sèlah packed up her & the children's belongings, had a moving truck there the next morning & moved everything out of the house her & Nick once shared. It hurt me to see my babysister cry all night after that but she was right, it's an ongoing cycle of bullshit from Nick & he's barely changed man. Other than that, me & the guys been hanging with her here and there; spend time with our niece and nephew ( can't forget about their cousins coming over to play), Mataeo cool too. We chill with him whenever he comes over my sisters house....