Chpt. 1🍯

Authors POV

It has been 5 years since we've last heard from everybody. Makado is now locked up and charged with a double homicide, let's hope that goes well with him. Durkioo has been taking care of his family while also working on his music. Von on the other hand is also working on his music and dropped his very first album "Grandson" ( go cop that album btw). L'A and Rondo are also working on their music while taking care of their families.

Chris has been focusing on his family and career like always... He has another tour coming up. Royalty is now 10 and has gotten taller than ever. She has truly grown up on us y'all.

Speaking of kids, Taymor and Ashantii are engaged and Aniya just found out thats she's 8 weeks pregnant!!! Jay had a one night stand and got some girl pregnant and now he has a cute little son named Sir. Cordae and Laría have a child together and couldn't be happier, Cordae might also be popping the question later on in the book. Zion and Aniya have settled down and are now parents!

Sélah and Nick have two kids now... One boy who is 4 years old and one baby girl who was just born on Nicks birthday... Things have been good between the two, LaLa works in the hospital as a anesthesiologist while nick works on his music and other things.

Sélah has a step sibling from her dads side of the family and might I say... she has a massive crush on nick and will try to do anything in her power to break the couple up.. bitter bitches these days- anyways you will find more about this step sibling and other characters in this book... I hope you enjoy now back to the script!!