Ch. 4 continued 🍯

Friday night cont.
10 mins later..... ( play song in the mm)

Santana POV

Right now me & the guys are getting ready for our last concert tonight for this tour and I couldn't be happier

Right now me & the guys are getting ready for our last concert tonight for this tour and I couldn't be happier. I've been away from my family for too long and I miss them so much, especially my baby Sèlah. It's not the same being on the phone vs physically being there and shit you know?

Anyways Cordae & I got the rings for Sèlah & Aniya; however I'm very nervous of Sèlah's reaction tonight because it's a 50/50 chance that she will say yes. Cordae and Jay told me not to think negative or even be nervous because she loves me and she will say yes, but I don't know man....

"Stop letting your thoughts get to you man it's not healthy nor will it help you" I looked up to see Chris standing in front of me. I didn't even realize all the guys were back here until now, I guess I was too deep in my thoughts. "My bad man I'm just nervous and everything, I can't help it- nigga yes you can so stop doing that shit for it becomes a fucking reality & then imma smack yo bright ass" spoke L'A rude ass causing me to roll me eyes. "Y'all niggas gon stop coming for me man" I spoke truthfully because I couldn't help it....

"Man up & stop letting ya thoughts consume bruh like Chris & 3much said" Rondo big body built ass said to me causing everyone to nod their heads in agreement. "Why don't y'all say the same shit to- Aht nigga no we don't have to say anything to Cordae because he's not even like you, he's actually ready to pop the question before the show starts soo" Glizzy said making go quiet. I guess I gotta be positive and hope for the best....

The show...
Sèlah POV

"Girl hurry up because the is about to start and we need to get backstage" Ría yelled over to me but I wasn't really listening, I was too busy texting Pop to see where he was because he was suppose to meet us here

"Girl hurry up because the is about to start and we need to get backstage" Ría yelled over to me but I wasn't really listening, I was too busy texting Pop to see where he was because he was suppose to meet us here. "Annamarie I know you hear- Yeah yeah hold on damn I'm trying to see where my friend is" I say interrupting her. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand & it was a text from pop....

Text messages

Lul shorty 🌪🤞🏾:
Where are you Pop? The shows about to start & I wanna bring you backstage to meet everyone before they guys go on stage☹️

Pop💙🌪
I'm right behind you shorty... turn around🤣

Seen

I turned around just like he said and he really was behind me smiling. I punch him in the shoulder "boy you know not to do that shit now come on because the show already started & we need to be backstage"I told him while grabbing his arm dragging him through the doors towards backstage. I told security that he was with me once we reached the doors to the backstage and they let us in quickly.

We made just in time for me to introduce Pop to my brothers and Santana and I'm so excited because I've been waiting for this to happen for a min. We walked towards the back room where everyone was at and soon as I opened the door all eyes were on me. Welp here goes nothing, I hope nobody starts anything....

"Hey guys I want y'all to meet- oh so you took forever to come here because you were meeting up with someone? Girl what the fuck... they better be important or we gon fight" Tay fat nose ass said coming over to me. He stopped mid step and I notice he was looking over his shoulder, he had an unexplainable look on his face but before he could say anything I interrupted "Tay, guys I want y'all to meet Mateo aka Pop he's an old friend from college that I've been wanting y'all to mee- man this could've waited til after the show tf" Nick interrupted me with irritation laced in his voice....

 He stopped mid step and I notice he was looking over his shoulder, he had an unexplainable look on his face but before he could say anything I interrupted "Tay, guys I want y'all to meet Mateo aka Pop he's an old friend from college that I've bee...

Mateo POV

Some nigga wit dreads looked mad assel that I Sèlah brought into room

Some nigga wit dreads looked mad assel that I Sèlah brought into room. I assume that's her boyfriend & father of their children that she told me about but I don't know who this little boy is looking me up & down like I won't shoot his ass. He came up to Sèlah when we came into room so I assume that's her boyfriend friend or sum shit like that. I feel her grab my hand and exit out of the room telling me to come on because the show is about to start.

I follow her out but before I fully exit out of the room I heard somebody mumble "they probably fucking" under their breathe. I turn around quickly and say "who said I was fucking who?" Sèlah quickly comes back into the room assuming she heard me say sum. "I said y'all probably fucking" spoke the same nigga with the dreads. "Nick please shut that shit up because you know- NAH FUCK ALLAT SHIT MAN YOU CHEATING ON ME WIT YO SO CALLED BESTFRIEND WHILE IM ON TOUR & YOU
THINK IM FUCKING STUP- Aye bruh watch how you talk to her- SHUT THE FUCK AND GET TF ON WIT THAT BS BRUH" this nigga yelled getting in my face pissing me off.

"Nick that's ENOUGH... WE ARE NOT FUCKING OKAY HES JUST A FUCKING FRIEND FROM COLLEGE THAT I BEEN TOLD YO DUMBASS ABOUT BEFORE SO STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW" Sèlah yelled. I looked over to see her shaking with tears brimming her eyes. I can't believe her so called "boyfriend" really accused her of cheating when we're just friends like she said & I have a girl who's out in the crowd right now waiting for me....

"Nick you need to go perform, Pop it was nice meeting you but you need to leave because I don't want shit to get even more hectic, baby sis come outside with ya brothers for a minute Ight. We gon catch up with y'all after the show and once again it was nice meeting you Pop, by the way I'm Chris her older brother" said some light skin guy with braids. I just nodded my head and said my goodbyes while Nick pushed past me to go onstage and Sèlah left crying. I'm gonna have a one on one talk with Nick to clear the air because honestly this wasn't right at all man....