Chpt. 3🍯

$antana POV

I got a call from Sélah that they released Mak from prison because they didn't have enough evidence to prove that he killed those two people

I got a call from Sélah that they released Mak from prison because they didn't have enough evidence to prove that he killed those two people . I'm glad that he was found not guilty because the kids him a lot. Even the gang miss him because we are all so close that's it's not the same with somebody missing from us. I hope he lays low for a while because we can't risk another slip up from him, he won't be lucky next time.

Right now I'm at the jewelry store with Cordae. I'm ready for Sélah to become my wife. There's no other woman that can or will take her place in my life and that's on my momma. I really love that woman and I'm blessed to have her in my life and blessed that she's the one who gave me my 2 beautiful kids. "Bro can I ask you for advice?" I spoke to Cordae because he gives me good advice.

"Go ahead and ask because I'm listening"he said to me while looking at the rings they have on display. "Aight so I wanna propose to Sélah because she's the one who's stayed by my side through everything and we have 2 kids together- cut to the chase Nick"he spoke while I mugged him. "Hennyways, what should I do? What if she doesn't want to get married yet? What if she doesn't even lo- Nick shut yo dumb ass up because Sélah loves the hell out of you, if she didn't love you then y'all wouldn't be together right now, nor would my niece and nephew be here" Jay rudely interrupted my conversation.

"I agree with Jay bro; pick out a ring that should would love so when we have our concert in Alanta you can propose to her on stage or whenever you want to"Cordae spoke to me. "Speaking of rings.... you know when you gonna propose to Ría?" I questioned Cordae whole he gave me a smirk letting me know that it was gonna be really soon. I'm honestly happy for these two man, they where made for each other.

Most of the guys have children and all of the kids play together and stay with one another. They even have sleep overs and wheww chile must I say it's a lot of work with these little midgets. "I'm just happy the whole gang still together years later and now most of us have beautiful children that rock wit each other the way we do" Glizzy stated and we agreed with him. I'm lucky to have these guys by my side, I can't wait to see the rest of my family.

Back at home ( Nobody's POV )

"Sis we haven't seen each other in a minute, I miss you soo much"Laría spoke to Sélah. It's true, all of the girls are busy taking care of their families now and have a busy schedule with work so they barely have any free time. Sélah and Laría work at the same hospital but never see each other because Ría is a obstetrician and has a different schedule other than Sélah. Meanwhile Sélah was a anesthesiologist so her schedule was hectic at the hospital because she had over 60 surgeries a day to go to. She has to give patients there the correct amount to anesthesia or gas to put them to sleep and also has to make sure they wake up after the surgery and it's very stressful sometimes. Anways Aniya and Shantii work  at another hospital; they are both plastic surgeons so they're also very busy.