My tired baby-HH

I was making tea because I haven't had one in a while. Harry hadn't gotten out of our bedroom the whole day and now was 8pm. He was working very hard on a new script with Tom but was finished for today. He left twenty minutes ago and he was coming out of the room once in a while. I decided it was time for Harry to take a break too. I made him his tea with extra milk and took it to him.

"Harry , love you have been working all day even Tom went to rest." I said as I let the tea next to his laptop.
"I know but I have to finish it." I started to massage his temples knowing that this helps him relax. I pulled him up from the chair and saved his work closing the laptop he was about to protest but I sushed him "No no I don't accept any negative answer. You are taking a nice long break from work till next morning. I am in this film too , I will help. Now let's go watch some Netflix and eat something because you haven't eaten anything the whole day. And no the energy bar you ate as breakfast doesn't count." I kissed his birthmark and the his lips. He let me drag him to the couch and we decided to watch Ratatouille while eating pizza which we ordered as soon as I had him sat on the couch. When I sat next to him he rested his head on my lap laying on the couch. I played with his curls adoring my cute fiancé.

"I love you Y/N." He said with sleepy voice.
" I love you too Harry."

A/n

It is a small one , I am sorry. I hope you like it so far. Thank you for choosing to read my book. Also I am sorry for any mistakes , English isn't my mother language.