Letters-PH part1

You and Paddy have been exchanging letters because of a school project in his school for almost a year now. You live in Y/C so you have never met each other (sorry if you live near them, also you are lucky) . You think he is adorable with the way he writes to you. He hasn't told you his last name yet , something you find kinda weird but you don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable do don't ask. One day tho something amazing happened.

You were comfortably laying on the hammock in the back yard of your house reading one of Paddy's letters. To be completely honest you had fallen for him during this one year.

The letter had arrived yesterday but because of school you couldn't read it. You opened it and saw the blue teddy bear shaped sticker exactly like the one you had seen the first time.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚔. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛. 𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

You started to read the letter and you were shocked with what you were reading. He had written that he was coming to Y/H/T because of his older brother have to film a movie. What was more surprising is that in the end he had written his name for the first time. And it was "Holland". Your jaw dropped. Now you understood why he didn't want to tell you his last name. So you won't like him because of his brother. So you can like him for him.

𝙰/𝙽

𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗.