Spiderman kiss-PP

You were laying on your bed , reading Harry Potter and the deathly hallows for the second time. You were waiting for your spider-boyfriend to come from patrol. You and Peter have been dating for two years now and you were from the first people to learn that he was Spider-Man. You were always worried about since you have seen him many times coming late at night through your window with bruises and scratches everywhere but you knew you couldn't do anything to stop him. You heard the sound of the widow opening alerting you that Peter is here. You dog-eared the corner of the page you had stopped and left it next to you. You looked on the sealing to see Peter crawling upside down. He was about to come down when you stopped him.

"Wait. Don't come down and don't take out your mask." you could feel his facial expression turning to a confused one.
"Why?"
"Just trust me. And hang upside down. You know what I mean. They way I found you yesterday in your room playing video games and almost had a heart attack." I chuckled funny recalling it now but when it happened I almost had a heart attack. He did as he was told and I slowly walked over him. I pulled half of his mask down only his mouth being visible. I leaned in and gave him a passionate full with love kiss. He kiss me back. Ned told me how bad Peter wanted to do this kiss and I didn't mind a bit. We only pulled away for air before kissing one last time like this. Peter came down pulling his whole mask off his head before hugging me.
"Thank you." He kissed my hair and we stayed like this for a good three minutes before we went in bed cuddling up falling asleep.

A/n

I am considering whether I should do a Spider-Man kiss imagine with Tom. A real life one if you get what I mean. What do you think? I hope you enjoyed this one. Stay safe ♥︎