Afraid-SH

I was peacefully sitting at the couch of mine and Sam's shared apartment when I heard the door open and someone running in. That's not what caught my attention but the sound of thunder outside. I hadn't heard anything before because I was wearing headphones hearing songs. I turned around to see Sam running in with surprisingly not so much water on him. He jumped in my arms like a terrified puppy. Well my terrified puppy. I wrapped protectively my arms around him playing with his hair. Every time a thunder was heard Sam buried his head in my neck.

"Storm?" I asked already knowing the answer. I felt Sam nodding his head. He was afraid of storms. Only his family knew , not even his past girlfriends. I searched my mind for anything that could help him forget it. "Love. Do you want to go and make cupcakes?" I questioned knowing how much he loves cooking. He shot up and we both headed into the kitchen. Sam got half of the ingredients out as I got the other half. We started cooking when some drops of chocolate splashed on Sam's face. I grabbed his wrist lightly so he will stop mixing. He looked at me confused as I went in front of him swiping the chocolate off his face.
"Thank you." He heard a loud thunder and I immediately hugged him whispering in his ear that everything are gonna be fine.

When we put the cupcakes in the oven we went to our bedroom where it is more soundproof than the other rooms. We lied on the bed cuddling , watching a random baking show on Netflix. When it was time for us to go take them out , we walked to the kitchen with Sam almost like a koala on me. He was adorable tho. We took them out and waited for them to cool down before icing them. Sam was way better at this than me but I hasn't that bad. We finished them taking two of them to eat as we payed down on the bed again.

"I love you." Sam whispered in my ear.
"I love you too."