Trip-HO

You were currently sitting on the couch when your phone rang. You pick it up when your saw it was your mother calling. You were alone at home because Harrison (your fiancé) was out golfing with Tom. He had left in the morning and now was 6pm.

"Hey mom."
"Hey Honey. How are things going?" Then Haz walked in without you noticing. He was about to call out your name but he saw that you were talking on the phone so he went in the kitchen where he could still listen to you.
"Everything is perfect but I miss you guys." You are a famous runaway model. You live permanently in London with Haz but you originally are from Y/H/T. You haven't seen your finally a year and a half now and Haz knew you missed then dearly.
"We missed you too sweetheart. I will call you tomorrow okay. Dad fell off the chair. But don't worry he is fine." She laughed as you hung up the phone giggling. You turned to look at the kitchen which was open. You thought you had closed it. You walked over to close it when you heard someone in the kitchen. You picked in and saw Haz eating an apple.
"Fucking god Haz you scared the hell out of me." You exclaimed walking over to give him a kiss.
"Sorry baby. Also start packing." He said closing his laptop.
"Wait what?"
"We are going to Y/H/T. I know you missed your family. So I just booked us tickets for tomorrow morning." He gave you this smile that can make you fall in love with him again and again. You had tears in your eyes as you hugged him. Whispering "I love you" in his ear.
"I love you too." He whispered kissing your forehead.

Y/H/T = your home town

A/n
please leave requests. I hope you like it.