Jealous- HO

You were cuddling with Haz scrolling through your new co star's Instagram. Your manager had just announced to you about him playing your love interest in the new movie you were staring in so you wanted to check out his profile trying to understand his character. Haz tho didn't know that. Haz had enough snatching your phone of your hand placing it on the bedside table.

"Love I am your boyfriend not him. I want attention." He said pouting. "I am sorry Haz. I didn't know that it bothered you." You admitted going to kiss his cheek but he pushed you back. "Honey. My manager told me today he would play Marcus in Daredevil (made up) and she wanted me to check out his profile to see if I agree. I didn't thought it will hurt you."

"Fine then." He said kissing you and pulling closer to him. You decided to tease because he even thought you were cheating on him. "You know he has pretty good abs tho and strong arms he would - owwww Harrison." You exclaimed as Haz pushed you off a little bit too hard causing you to fall on the floor next to the bed. "Go to your little prince to help you." He scoffed turning away with his back facing you . You climbed back up on the bed wrapping your arms around his torso. "You know that you are the only man I love right? I wouldn't change that for anyone and I mean it love. I love you."

"For anyone?"he asked slightly turning to face you. "For anyone." You answered cupping his cheeks kissing him.

"I love you Haz."
"I love you too Y/N"