Celebrity crush-TH

Tom was casted to play Peter Pan but no matter how many times he had asked who was playing Tinkerbel  no one answered him. Finally the day came and he was going to meet the rest of the cast. When he arrived to the studio he saw another car parking in the parking lot. But what really caught his attention was his celebrity crush. Y/N Y/L/N. He has had a crush on you since he first saw you in Disney Channel when he was six. He never even imagined he will be working with you. You have stared in many big movies like Harry Potter , Hobbit , Star Wars and many more. He walked towards the door at the same time with you but being the gentleman he is , he opened the door for you before he followed behind.

"Thank you. You must be Tom Holland , right? You are playing Peter Pan. I am Y/N Y/L/N." You gave him your million dollar smile. Let's just say he was shocked that YOU new him
"Yes I am Holland..Tom Holland. I kn..ow y-ou but ho-w do y-ou kno-w me?" He shattered scratching the back of his neck from embarrassment.
"Well I play Tinkerbel so they told me you were playing Peter Pan but I have seen you in Marvel or The Devil All The Time. You did a great job there especially in The Impossible."
"Wow thank you...I...I didn't think y..ou woul-d-d like my mo-v-ies be-cau-se you...have pla-yed in so many bi-g movies , and now I am gonna shut up." he had a bright red color matching a tomato. You chuckled at his nervousness and you had seen an interview of him saying you were and always will be his celebrity crush. You have had a crush on him since you saw with your childhood best friend The Impossible.
"I fancy you too by the way. I have seen your interview where you said you have a crush on me."
"Wait really?"
"Yes I wouldn't joke about this" you turned to face his even more red and the next thing you knew his cherry lips crushed on yours.

A/n
Can we just take a minute to appreciate the cuteness in the photo. He is literally adorable.