Sick-PH

You haven't gone to school for a week now because you are badly sick. You throw up every day , sneezing and coughing the whole time. You were currently sitting in front of the toilet waiting to throw up. You heard your phone buzz to see a text from your boyfriend Paddy.

Hey , Y/N. I hope you are okay. I am really worried about you. You haven't come to school a week and everyone are really worried. Some idiots are joking around that your dead but I really hope not. I love you. If you need anything text or call me or not.

You smiled at how cute he was. You have been dating for nine months now and he was still getting really nervous around you. You were about to text back but you threw up for the third time today. You have barely eaten anything all day.

No , Paddy I am not dead. I am just really sick. Sorry for not telling you but I got up from bed today for the first time in the whole week. I love you too. I am gonna go lay down.

You closed your phone  before washing your mouth to get the horrible taste from your mouth. As you lied down you heard a knock on the front door and your mom talking to someone but you were too tired to actually hear to who. Your bedroom door slowly opened revile your cute boyfriend coming in with a bowl of noodle soup. He left it carefully on your nightstand before crawling in under the covers.
"Paddy what are you doing? You are gonna be sick love." You warned him trying to move away from him before he gets sick too but it was a futile effort as he wrapped you in his arm.
"Yeah I don't really care about that. Just go to sleep." He kissed your forehead playing with your hair as you slowly fell asleep in his arms.