Wisdom tooth-TM

You , Sam were currently on your way to the dentist for Tom to take out his wisdom tooth. And if someone would see Tom they would think he is being kidnapped. He is literally seating on the back of the car shaking like crazy with a terrified look on his face. He has been like that all morning no matter what you and Sam were telling him to calm him down.

"But what if the make a mistake and pull out the wrong tooth or they can't get it out. What if I bleed too much." he questioned as he squeezed harder your hand. After him insisting on you sitting in the back next to him you had gave up and sat next to him holding his hand with his head resting on your shoulder.

"I don't think they will do something like that Tom. They do this job for years I don't think you will be the exception." Sam stated parking in the parking lot.
"But what if I am?" He exclaimed as you practically dragged him towards the building.
"Baby , listen up. You won't be the exception. Now let's go get over with it." You grabbed his right hand while Sam grabbed his left hand completely dragging him in the building checking in with the lady on the desk. She almost fangirled over Tom while Tom as little kid he was , he was hiding behind you and Sam being even more scared at the moment with the lady's reaction when she saw him. You all went and sat on a couch in the waiting room till the dentist opened the door and called his name.

"It will be fine. Me and Sam will be right here." You whispered in his ear standing up to  peck his lips. You sat back down as you watched him entering the room. "If this is sober Tom , I am concerned about how drunk Tom will be." You sighed seating more comfortable to your seat next to Sam. He chuckled "Tell me about it."

You and Sam had been conversing about your and Tom's new movie till the doctor called you to come in. You had to stay for at least an hour till Tom is a little bit more sober so you can take him home. You pushed open the door to see Tom laying on a bed with half his body covered with a white blanket. "Who is it?" he asked trying to sit up but lied back down.
"Hey Tommy." You greeted as you took a seat next to him on the bed. Sam had went to get done with some paperwork. "How are you?"

"Wowwwwww you look like an Angel!" his drunk self commented making you laugh. "Oh do I?"

"Yes , you are really really really really really stunning.-" he didn't get to finish his statement when Sam entered the door. Sam gave him a bottle of water with a straw in it and his phone. Tom looked at the items in front of him then to you two confused. He took the phone and put it on his ear like someone was calling him "Hello" he said causing both you and some to burst out laughing.
"No no it's just your phone. No one is calling you. You gave it to us to keep it." You explained but he pouted like a puppy. "He is so damn cute." You thought.
"Why is nobody calling me?" he asked in a sad voice. You were barely holding back the laughter. So did Sam. Tom gave you his phone almost dropping it on the floor but luckily you were fast enough to catch it. He took the water bottle next trying to figure out what to do with it with one hand as the other one was holding an ice pack on his cheek. He put the hole on the straw in front of his eye trying to see inside it.

"Oh god he is so dumb." Sam chuckled recording the whole thing from the moment he got in
"Harry will regret not coming with us.".

"He is not Dumb Sam. He is just on drugs. Either way look how cute he is." you tried to defend him.

"Wait you find me cute?"Tom asked attempting to seat up but you slightly push him down.

"You guys are disgusting." Sam gagged sliding down to his chair. "Are you two together?" Tom asked shyly making both me and Sam laugh out hearts out. "NO Tom. I am your fiancé idiot." Sam started dying laughing as he got up and left to go take something to eat and bring you food too.

"You are my fiancé?" he asked his eyes widening. You showed him your ring which was constantly on your ring finger nodding your head. "Do we hug-g ?" he asked looking up at you still trying to process all the new informations "Yep all the time." you answered pulling him up for a hug. You made him sit on you lap resting his head on your chest. You started playing with his hair to get him to relax. He had went wide when you pulled him in a hug. "Have we kissed?" he asked playing with the hem of your tank top. "Baby , we have done way more than that?" You giggled
"Like what?" he asked innocently. "Don't tell anyone okay?" You asked pecking his littles. Right when you pulled away he put his finger in front of his lips. "We have had sex." You whispered in his ear. His eyes widened. "REALLY?"he shouted "how many times? Was I good?"he asked as you chuckled.
"Many times baby and yes you were amazing. Now let's go home. Do you wanna see a movie , love?" you asked him but he didn't answered. "Love?" You asked again looking down at him to see him playing with your boobs. You chuckled pushing away his hand. "Heyyyyy?" he exclaimed annoyed by your action. "Why did you push my hand away? It's so soft and spuishy." He pouted poking your breast. "Tommy as much as I love that , you are drunk and literally anyone could come in." you tried to explain.
"But we have had sex why can't I play with your boobs?" he asked hugging your waist. "We will make a deal okay?"  he nodded and you continued "when we get to our home. You can do whatever you want. But for now you can't play with them." He pouted but nodded. Right on cue the door opened revealing Sam pushing a wheelchair. We helped Tom sit on it and pushed to the car. You returned  the wheelchair and went back to the car.

Sam dropped you to your house. You closed the door and Tom seemed to be a lot more sober. You sat on the couch and he put his head on your lap letting you play with his messy hair. He slowly drifted to sleep.

After two hours of you  not daring to move in case you wake him up , he woke up. He is eventually completely sober. He hugged your torso and buried his head in you lap making you chuckle. "Good afternoon sleepyhead." You said pushing a strand of hair out of his eye. "Hello , Darling."

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

"Do you remember what you have said while you were drunk?" you asked giggling.
"Yes ,  love. And I do remember you promising me to do whatever I want when we get home." he said as he got up and picked you up wrapping his strong arms around your waist as you wrapped your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck. He started kissing your lips making his way down to your neck and collarbone sucking. Making you moan at the pleasure. He turned his back and pushed open the door not breaking the contact. He pushed you down to the bed crawling on top of you. "Are you sure?" he asked you before kissing you again. You nodded as he pushed his lips on mine. That's one of the things you loved of him. After so many times you have done it and even if you were now engaged , he would always ask for your consent or if you were comfortable.
He took off your blouse as you took off his. He quickly stripped your bra and jeans of before stripping his own jeans off. He pecked your  lips before leaving a trail of kisses from your jawline to your neck till he found your sweet spot making you moan. After leaving a mark he moved down to your collarbone leaving more marks on the way till he reached your breasts. He sucked to your left nipple  moving to your right one to make sure both had taken equal attention. He kissed and sucked his way down to your panties  . He ripped them off spreading your legs open. He looked up at you as you nodded for him to go ahead. His lips now hovering over your bare heat. "Damn baby. You are so wet." Tom groaned , two fingers spreading your walls open. He driven straight into you , his mouth lapping you up. "Fuck Tom." you moaned bitting your lip. He looked up to you seeing as your hands were gripping to the bedsheets. He moved up to you kissing your lips. You could still taste yourself in his mouth but you didn't mind a bit. You grabbed his boxers pulling them off. "That's on the way." You smirked looking to his eyes. He grabbed your tights pulling them  over his hips. Stopping before he could enter you. "Oh so now you're teasing me huh?" You asked desperately wanting him to enter you. He smirked then slowly sliding in you causing you to arch your back letting out a moan. "You are always so tight around me." He started to thrust into u both of you moaning every time he hit your g-spot. Both of you cursing of pleasure. No long after you felt him like he was in your stomach reaching my high.
"Baby am ready to cum." You moaned arching your back even more if that was even possible. "Me too love." Tom moaned hit my g spot roughly. "Fuck daddy" you moaned. He went faster. When you thought it couldn't get worst (in the best way possible) he circled with his fingers your clit making you let out a loud moan. You both let your  juices not able to hold them back anymore. Tom  carefully pulled out of you crawling next to you. You pulley your panties and Tom's shirt on while he put his boxers on. You cuddle up for the rest of the night. Till you fall asleep. One thing was sure. You wouldn't be able to walk in the morning.