The beginning of it all.

••••••••

I wake up due to my cousin shaking Me Awake.

"Hey get up!"

"Dream, What do you want?" I said in a Tired tone.

"Wilbur wants to say something, We Need to get to the community house" Dream pulls my arms to make me sit up

"Ughh, Do I have to go?" I ask still tired

"Yes, You do. He wants us all to be There." He crosses his arms waiting for Me to get up.

"Fine." I say in defeat grabbing a bag And getting my stuff.

"Great, I'll see you there." He says Leaving my room.

I packed some food and golden apples, Just in case. I put on my armor, grab my Axe and headed outside.

I walked backwards looking at my Home hoping it won't get burned down, Or blown up because of Wilbur's Announcement. Whatever that was.

(Here's a visual of your house)

~~~~☆~~~~

I finally got to the community house And it seemed like everyone else was Waiting for me.

"Welcome Y/N! I'm sure you've heard About my announcement!" Wilbur said With obvious excitement in his voice.

"Well yeah, Otherwise I wouldn't be Here."

"Maybe it isn't gonna be that bad, I Mean Wilbur's a pretty good guy he Won't be excited about anything bad." I thought to myself

"Well, I've thought about it. And me and Tommy have decided, That the land Behind the walls that Eret have built. Will be called L'manberg and we are an Independent country!"

As I listened to his words my eyes Widened and my jaw dropped.
If I knew one thing about my cousin it's That he would not approve. I looked at My cousin. Most people would say he Doesn't care. But I know that look. He Was mad.

He then stood up and walked out of the Community house. I ran after Dream Hoping that he wouldn't do what I think He will.

~~~~☆~~~~

"Dream!"
I yelled after him. He stopped In his Tracks and so did I. I leaned on my Knees panting

"What do you want Y/N?"
He didn't even look at me.

"If you're gonna do what I think you're About to do. Then please think about it First!" I panted, Gaining the strength to Stand up straight.

"Don't worry, I won't." He said turning Around. I couldn't see whether he was Looking me at my eyes or not since he Put on his mask.

"Okay." He turned around and walked Away.

I turned the other way and walked to My house.

~~~~☆~~~~

I wake up another day to someone Shaking me awake.

"Hey wake up."

"Sapnap? What are you doing here? How did you get inside?" I yawned as I Sit up on my bed.

"Dream gave me the key. Anyway let's Go Dream wants you with us at the Walls of L'manberg."

"Why?"
I said standing up.

"You'll see, But you'll need food, Golden Apples, Armor, And your axe."

"Okay?"
I said confused

~~~~☆~~~~°

Me and Sapnap arrive at the wall of L'manberg.

"We are at war."
Dream started

"Wait wha-?"
I was cut off

"We have no mercy. NO MERCY FOR YOU!"
He yelled

"I wanna see WHITE FLAGS. WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE YOUR BASE AT TOMORROW BY DAWN OR YOU'RE DEAD!"

(Correct me if I'm wrong on that part I forgot what he said and I took it from Sad-ist's animation)

I froze.

I looked at Dream in shock as he grabs My arm and drags me along with him And the others.

I was silent the rest of the day.
I only talked when they talked to me.

~~~~☆~~~~

The day ended and Dream brought me Home.

As we walked up the steps of my house I spoke.

"Dream?"

"Yeah N/N?"

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why did you do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said you wouldn't do anything. So Why did you do it? Why did you start a War against our friends?!"
I said looking up at him on the verge of Tears

"You wouldn't understand."

"But I will! I promise! Just please tell me Why?!"
My tears started pouring in rhe middle Of the sentence.

"You'll just call me childish N/N"
He said patting my head lightly

"So it's all for some dumb reason?!"
I yelled, Crying even harder.

"I have good intentions. So please, Don't Scold me."
He said pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back crying even harder Than before.

Then it started raining. We hurried inside.

"I guess we're gonna have a sleep over!" He says raising his arms and smiling Widely.

"Sure..."
I said quietly looking away from him.

"Aw, N/N don't be mad!"
He says taking off his mask pouting.

"Fine. I think you still have some spare Clothes in your room!"
I said deciding to enjoy the night

(Dre and Y/N are cousins. Dream always Used to sleep over at her house all the Time so he has some spare clothes there.)