Threat

~3rd Person View~

Fundy grabs some bread and crawls out the hidden hole in his room. The tunnel lead to outside the wall, He was excited to visit Y/N today. They haven't seen each other in a while and he missed them.

But as he emerged from the hole, suddenly a crossbow is pointed to his head. Looking at the person who's threatening his life, It was Tommy. With Wilbur and Tubbo standing by his side.

Wilbur motions for Fundy to get out of the hole, And he does as he's told. Fundy is propped up against the wall with a crossbow pointed at his head. Then he hears a faint noise of a stick breaking, His eyes point at where he heard the noise and sees sees a figure wearing black disappear into the forest.

He opened his mouth to warn his friends but Wilbur cut him off.

"No. You're not allowed to talk. You left your room without permission. Then snuck out behind my back! You immature child! I've given you SEVERAL warnings and a good reason to NOT leave your room. But you've disobeyed me over and over again! You've become so troublesome. And I've had enough. We're taking your things and moving you to an obsidian room, I didn't wanna go this far but you make everything difficult."
Wilbur said disappointed in his son.

"T-That's not fair! Why am I being punished?!"
Fundy defended himself.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE INTERACTING WITH SOMEONE THAT COULD LEAD US TO WAR. DO YOU WANT  US TO SUFFER?! WE CAN'T AFFORD A WAR FUNDY."
Wilbur snapped back.

"But-"
He was cut off

"NO. NO MORE ARGUING. YOU'RE GONNA FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS."
He yelled.

Fundy was dragged by Tommy and shoved into an obsidian box, There was a hole in the roof and a bed in the corner, As he was shoved in Tommy closed off the room with more obsidian.

Fundy couldn't do anything, He was completely trapped. The only way out was the hole, But it was too high to reach. Then after a few seconds, 3 pieces of steak was dropped in. Atleast now he knew what the hole was for...

After hours, Of doing nothing. It was nighttime, The little noise he could hear outside died down and it was all crickets. He laid in his new bed, Bored and depressed.

As he slowly drifted off to sleep, He heard footsteps. He jolted upwards and looked around frantically, Then someone dropped in through the hole in the roof. It was Dream.

It seems he changed his outfit a bit, he wore a dark green turtleneck with black fingerless gloves. He still wore his signature mask.

Fundy jumped up and backed into a corner, He was frozen in fear as Dream got closer with an axe in hand. The poor fox was too terrified to move an inch. Dream raised the axe to his neck, And slit it. He quickly left the room with a water bucket as Fundy bled from the slice in his neck, Unable to scream for help. He fell on the ground struggling to breathe and stay conscious. Slowly everything started to fade until it all went black.