How do I know I can trust you?

FUR- FUNDY POV

I went out into the forest once again Hoping to meet Y/N but at the same Time hoping not to.

"Furry!"
I hear a voice yell I look behind me and it was them, they ran over and gave me a hug.

I stayed quiet as they pulled away. I was Scared, But happy, But at the same time Scared. My emotions were mixed into one.

"Do you do this to all your new friends? Stay quiet on the second day you meet?" They said sarcastically while giggling. I looked away from them and walked away. I looked back seeing them  onfused and almost hurt.

"Wait, Fundy!"
They yelled out, I could hear their Footsteps indicating that they were running up to me.

"What's wrong?"
It was a tense silence for a bit.

"I know you're Dream's cousin. Everyone told me."

"Well, I guess you were gonna find out one way or another. But I have a completely different opinion compared to his!"

"How do I know I can trust you?"
She pulled something out of her pocket And I flinch and got prepared to lose one of my lives. But then, They grabbed my arm and put wool in it.

I checked the wool and saw that there Was a ribbon tied to it with a piece of Paper. 'Friends :)' I looked up at them. And they broke the silence.

"If you give that away I will help Dream With the war!"
They joked.

"I won't, don't worry."
They smiled and hugged me. I hugged them back in relief that they weren't one of the enemies.

~~~~☆~~~~

I woke up on a bed, It was too soft to be Mine, And the roof of the room was Different. I sat up and looked around, I Thought of what might've happened, Then I realized that it was probably
Y/N's house. Then the dirty thoughts hit
Me, I looked at myself and I was fully Clothed, I sighed in relief. But then I Remembered Y/N was on the other side Of the war, And I thought of what she Might've done to me. But as I sat there In panic, The door opened.

"Goodmorning Fundy! Breakfast is Downstairs."
They said cheerfully standing in the Doorway.

"What happened?"
They looked at me confused and they snickered

"Did you forget?"
They said with a smirk which made me gulp in fear.

"We watched a movie, And since it was too late out you decided to sleep here."
I felt so dumb. Of course! I'm so stupid!
As I hit myself mentally, All the memories of last night hit me like a Train.

"Right, I forgot."
They looked at me in confusion.

"Why? What did you think happened?"
As they finished that sentence, Their eyes Widened with realization. I looked Away covering my face, Clearly red.

"D-DID YOU THINK WE-?!"
They stammered, I looked back at them and their face was completely red.

I got up and walked out the room.

"I-I'll eat at home."
I said leaving.

~~~~☆~~~~
DREAM'S POV

I was walking up to Y/N's house when I saw Fundy. He bursted through the door looking more red than orange. He ran out into the forest. I stood there trying to process what I just witnessed.

Then I realized. He came out of Y/N's House. I immediately ran inside, I was prepared to ambush L'manburg as soon As I saw my cousin hurt. I barged into The living room and she wasn't there. I Ran upstairs to see her at the door of The guest bedroom, She looked frozen.

I walked up to her and tapped her on The shoulder. No reaction. I walked Infront of her. I was greeted by a Flustered girl, Her face as red as a Tomato.

"Y/N? Are you alright?!"
I asked, they looked up at me and H
hugged me. They buried their face on my chest and let out the most high pitched squeals I have ever heard.

I wasn't expecting that, But I hugged them back anyway.

"What happened Gumdrops?"
I asked. They looked up at me. And Pulled away from the hug.

"THAT FOX IS A GODDAMN PERVERT!"
The last part was a bit muffled since she Buried her face into her hands. But I Could hear it perfectly. I know I'm only their cousin, But they're my only family left. And I'm not gonna let some furry make them fall inlove and use them.