Ban

DREAM'S POV

I walk into the community house, Where Wilbur and the other people From L'manburg was.
I stand in-between George and Sapnap.

"Hello Dream."
Wilbur greeted holding out his hand

"Hello Wilbur."
I said declining the hand shake. Wilbur Put down his hand and there was Silence.

I look to the side and notice Fundy. He Was holding a block of wool close to Him, The wool had a red ribbon with a Note attached. As we stood there in Silence the doors opened, We looked to The direction of the sound and there Was Y/N.

"Sorry I'm late."
She says as she walks over to us and Stands beside Sapnap.

"Anyway, Dream, Why did you call us Here?"
Wilbur asked, I noticed Fundy and Y/N Having eye contact and holding in their Laughter.

"Well, I just wanna say that your son Has been having meet-ups with my Cousin."
I said maintaining eye contact with Wilbur who looked at Fundy

"And?"
He asked pressing me for more details As to why I called a meeting.

"Well, I don't like that. And if I see him Near my cousin one more fucking time Your country won't be here tomorrow."
I look over at Y/N who looked like they Were on the verge of tears.

"Why does she look so sad? Am I in the Wrong?? No. I'm doing this for them, They should be greatful."
I thought to myself as I looked away And focused my attention on Wilbur

FUNDY'S POV

"What?! Dream you must be Mistakened! I've already banned Fundy From seeing her, My son wouldn't Disobey me!"
Wilbur said defending me, He was Shocked and was in disbelief.

"Really? Then how come I caught the Fox running out of Y/N's house?"
Dream said smugly, I couldn't see his Expression through his mask but I Could feel his smile.

I clutched the wool Y/N gave me as I Looked at her, She was looking at the Floor with her fist clenched, As I looked
Closer I noticed that water was Dripping down their face. They were Crying.

"So Wilbur, Do you agree?"
I snapped back to reality as Dream said That. Wilbur looked at me.

"Fundy, Don't lie. Are you meeting up with Y/N in secret?"
I gulped as he said that.

"No! I'm not!"
I said in hopes that he wouldn't see Through my lie. Wilbur looked back at Dream.

"Fine, I'll increase the security in Fundy's room."
As he said that, I realized that he was Trapping me in my room in order to Keep me away from Y/N.

I ran over to Y/N and shoved wool onto Her. I tried my best to make it as Similar as the one she gave me. She Wrapped an arm around the block as Wilbur and Tommy grabbed me pulling Me away from her.

Then I woke up in my room, I tried Re-calling what happened but Everything was a blur. Then everything Came back to me, I got up and looked For my wool block, As I picked it up From the ground I collapsed onto my Bed and my vision was blurred with Tears.

~~~~☆~~~~

I wiped my tears and grabbed a bag, I Shoved the block into the backpack and I tried opening the door to the outside. I Turn the knob but it wouldn't open.

"Fundy, Don't try. You're in here for a Reason!"
Eret yelled from the outside.

"E-Eret?!"
I yelled back