Caught

Y/N'S POV

Me and Fundy were out in the hidden parts of the forest looking for foxes and taking berries it was all fun then we heard a fox yell in pain.

We ran over to the sound but we weren't being cautios because we were met by a trio.

"Bullseye!"
Dream said

"Nice one Dream!"
Sapnap exclaimed and they high-fived

We knew that if those 2 were here George would be here too but where is He?

That's when the sharp pain in the back of my head started and I blacked out. I woke up on a bed with George and Sapnap sitting beside it and Dream standing at the end. My only thought at this very scene was

"How long have they been standing here watching me and waiting for me to wake up?? Wait where's Fundy?!"

that was when Dream spoke

"I'm disappointed."
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms then look away

"Y'know I made one rule and you still broke it. How hard is it to follow a rule that's literally just 'don't meet up with the fox'?"
He continued to lecture me

"Well how would you feel if you were forbidden to see George and Sapnap?"
I snapped back

"That's different! George and Sapnap are on our side!"

"What's so different about it?! you know that no matter how close they are with you they will most probably drop you the moment you start losing!"

The room went quiet it was a tense yet awkward silence

"That's enough from you."
He said as he walked away with the other 2 following him, he slammed the door shut.

A few minutes later I decided to sneak out and see what's going on with Fundy but when I approached the door and turned the knob it was jammed that's when I realized they locked me in.