Visits

FUNDY'S POV

"E-Eret?!"
I yelled back at him I waited for him to Respond but he didn't.

"Eret, Please you need to let me out! I Need to see Y/N!"
I yelled out in tears

"Fundy, I can't do that. You know that. I'm here for a reason."
He said I could hear the guilt in his Voice.

I stood away from the door and as I Heard my footsteps that's when I felt so Stupid.

"The floors!"
I thought to myself as I looked under My bed and grabbed an axe and a Shovel. I broke through the planks as Quietly as I could. Then I took a shovel And started digging.

~~~~Y/N'S POV~~~~

I laid in bed crying whilst hugging the Block of wool Fundy gave me. I've been Crying for hours, He was my only Friend who actually hung out with me Not just because they're my relative. And I drifted to sleep.

I was woken up by a faint tapping on Glass, I brushed it off as a bird tapping On my window. But then the tapping Turned into knocking. So I got up and Checked the window, Only to be Greeted by a man with orange ears.

"Fundy!"
I said opening the window and letting Him in.

"Hey."
He said coming inside and giving me a Hug. And of course I hugged him back

"Wait. How are you here?!"
I asked as my brain processed what was Happening.

"Does that matter? I just wanted to see You because you're my friend."
He said pulling away from the hug.

"You could get in trouble for this! And Even worse, War!"
I scolded him. He just laughed it off and So did I.

There was a comforting silence Between us but then we heard the front Door opening.

"Y/N, You up there?"
I heard a voice say, Their footprints Were approaching my room.

"Quick, Under the bed."
I told Fundy as I pointed to the bed.
He kneeled down and crawled under The bed hiding. I laid back down onto The bed and spread the blanket across So it would cover Fundy without being Suspicious.

The door opened and Dream walked in.

"Hey cousin, How are you?"
He said sitting down on the edge of my Bed.

~~~~FUNDY'S POV~~~~

Y/N didn't respond to Dream, Instead They just stayed silent.

"Come on, Don't act like that. What did I Even do?"
Dream asked like an idiot. My blood Went hot and I just wanted to jump out And attack him.

"What did you do? You literally banned Me from seeing my friend!"
Y/N snapped at Dream, I could hear the Genuine anger they had.

"I did it for your own good, And plus We're at war! We can't possibly have Our allies interacting with the enemy Side!"
Right after he said that I heard someone Getting smacked. I feared that he hurt Y/N

"I'M NOT EVEN PART OF YOUR SHITTY WAR!"
I've never heard Y/N curse before, I felt Slightly scared.

"You're my cousin, You do everything I Do."
Dream responded, He seemed calm for Someone getting yelled at.

"THEN FUCK YOU!"
Y/N yelled as I heard Dream's footsteps Walking away. Then the door closing.

I crawled out from under the bed only To be greeted by a Y/N who looked Dumbfounded.

"You okay?"
I said getting up and sitting beside her.

"I'm fine, It's just that...I've never stood Up to Dream before, He's always Intimidated me."
They said smiling to themself

"Well, How do you feel?"
I asked, They looked at me and giggled

"It felt amazing!"
They replied raising their arms and Laying back down.

~~~~NARRATOR~~~~

And ever since then Fundy kept the Hole in his room and he started visiting Y/N every night.