FLOYDx Reader xJADE

Just one- more..... Hic - Y/n is drunk, anyone can tell, Floyd is sitting right next to the girl helplessly trying to stop her from drinking another glass.

Floyd: NO!
Y/n: Did you just... yell at me? 

And after finishing her words, Y/n bursted out crying

Jade: What did you just do?
Floyd: That's definitely not my fault.
Jade: And that's not mine either. The guests are getting disturbed, just get her back to the Ramshackle dorm.
Floyd: FINE!

Giving Y/n a piggyback ride back to the dorm, Floyd was more than exhausted. For god's sake, he's gonna kill her if she's not his crush. Guess who just broke up today and went all the way to  Mostro Lounge, definitely not Floyd himself but the girl who's sleeping without a care.

Floyd: Earless seal! COME OPEN THE DOOR!

  He kept calling Grim but the cat-like creature is nowhere to be found.

Floyd: That's it, I'm kicking the door open!

 BAM! The door was too weak for such kick so it literally broke in half before flying off to the floor. 

Floyd: Jeez... My bad. Come on, wake up Koebi-chan, it's your freaking dorm!
Y/n: Ehhhhh....
Floyd: You hear me?

  An unpleasant sound coming from Y/n, she puked, on his back. Floyd froze in shock. The ghosts were about to check who's at the doors and they saw such a scene which made them laugh real hard. That is, until they were freaked out by Floyd's stare. 

Floyd: Ugh... How can she sleep peacefully knowing I, Floyd Leech, am here painfully washing my coat? 
Y/n: Don't leave me.........
Floyd: Still dreaming about that jackass? Human sure are weird, they don't know when to give up.
GhostA: Mr.Floyd?
Floyd: WHAT?
GhostA: N-nothing... I was just...about to give you this letter from Grim.
Floyd: The hell? Why would he leave me a letter?

 Floyd promised to himself that he would burn Grim in hell if he ever returns. Basically, Grim said in the letter that he would be on a vacation with the headmage and leave Y/n in his care, or basically anyone else's cause that's none of his problem and she's basically a grown-up. The letter was for anyone, literally anyone who came and received it from the ghosts.

Floyd: That wasn't considered luck, not at such time like this.

  Y/n suddenly sat up.

Floyd: The f- Don't you dare throw up again.
Y/n: [name]? Is it you?
Floyd: Nope, do I look like an asshole?
    Y/n was about to cry, again but Floyd didn't think so, he put his palm over her eyes.
Floyd: Not this time, I ain't gonna hear you cry, either you go back to sleep or drink some water and shut up!

  Jade sure knew how to appear at bad time, he also scared Floyd to death.

Jade: How is Y/n? Any better?
Floyd: Look for yourself. She's a crying mess.
Jade: Ah, then this is no good. However I have one good plan.
Floyd: And what can your plan be, sir goody-goody.
Jade: Easy, get him back, make them a couple once again.
Floyd: F you and your plan. Besides, we've waited til this day since her enrolment, remember?
Jade: Of course, but getting them back is only step 1.

  Only now did Floyd gave his brother a smirk.
Floyd: Sometimes I forgot how evil you can be.

  The next morning, Y/n's ex-boyfriend showed up, brought her flowers and asked Y/n out. With a real bad headache, Y/n didn't understand what is going on. 

Y/n: Uhm... Did I miss anything? I got too drunk yesterday..

   The ghosts didn't say a word and that didn't help Y/n one bit. She asked the man standing in front of her, but he repeated his words in a robotic tone.