FLOYD LEECH

It was nice having Floyd as a friend, he never bores you. He's funny, unpredictable, somehow mysterious, to the others, especially teachers, sometimes he's a pure genius, sometimes, he's not. It really depends on his mood quite a lot.
    Other students find that Floyd isn't that friendly, they couldn't get close to him or they just simply don't want to get themselves in troubles. However, Floyd seems to have such interest in you, even Jade noticed that. No matter  how many mistakes you've made, how much you pissed others off, he's always by your side. If you're someone else, probably he would have beaten you up to death.

Floyd: Little shrimp!! Wanna eat lunch with me?

Y/n: I wouldn't say no if it's you.

Floyd : Great, sit next to me!

Jade: Oh geez, you guys are truly best friends, I'm kinda jealous.

  You were kinda shy after what Jade said, but that's true so you can't even deny. Floyd ate a lot, so Jade prepared him a lot of food, he shared every of them with you, he first took a bite of this then that, if it's delicious, he would gave it all to you. Just for you.

                   Things would've stay like this if it wasn't for him.

  It was one usual morning, you walk to your class with the Leech brothers, eating lunch, chatting and having fun. Azul came and announced that the principal wanted to meet Y/n so you came to his office. Crowley said that he has found a way for you to return to your homeland which really makes you feel happy. For such a long time, you've been waiting to hear this. Not to mention, the principal always has such ridiculous wishes he wants you to grant him, you're nothing more than a babysitter for the students.
    Floyd heard all of it, he was right outside of the room and it sure ruins his entire mood. He ran back to his dorm before being caught listening to their conversation, he has made up his mind. Y/n rushed over to the Octavinelle dorm after discussing with the principal, you wanted your best friends to hear this good news, you was sure that they would cheer for you. Y/n arrived at Mostro Lounge, just to see Floyd sitting by himself at a table.

Y/n: Uhm... Floyd? Where are the others?

Floyd: You mean Azul and Jade? They went out for some stuffs.

Y/n: Without you? That's strange.

Floyd: I don't wanna go, that's all.

  Y/n feel like something's off so you took a step back, saying that you would be back later. Floyd suddenly stood up from his seat.

Floyd: Oh no shrimpy, you're not going anywhere.

  With just that, he knocked you out, leaving Y/n unconscious on the floor. When you got up, your hands and ankles are already got tied up with strings, and you're being put on a bed, there's no one else inside the room. 

  "What's with him?" You thought to yourself, trying to look for something sharp that can cut those strings. Sadly, there's nothing like that around, so you try your best and slowly moved closer to the door. Lucky for you, he didn't cover your mouth, so you shout out loud.

Y/n: Is someone out there? 

  No answer. It was all silence, right before you gave up on yourself, you heard footsteps coming towards your direction. A shadow approached the door, their hand put on the doorknob, turned it and pushed the door in.

Floyd: So you're awake. Sorry for attacking you, but it was just for your own good, Y/n.

  He never calls you by your name, even though you both are close friend, he'd prefer to call you little shrimp. What changed him all of a sudden? Floyd put his fedora hat on a small table next to the bed, takes off his gloves, his scarf and his black double-breasted suit, leaving them laying on the floor. With no hesitance, he picked you up in between his arms, gently put you back on the bed.

Y/n: Floyd, You've been acting strange. What's wrong?

Floyd: Nothing's wrong.

Y/n: Liar.

      You and Floyd have been so close that you already forgot how he was before he met you, he threw a tantrum at you right after hearing you accusing him a liar. He pinned you on the bed with such strength that hurt both of your wrists so much, your tears start to fall down your cheeks. 

Floyd: You're the one who lied to me,  you're not supposed to go anywhere but staying by my side. FOREVER!

Y/n: How did you...

Floyd: I've heard.. You don't have no idea how it hurts me... Right here.. 

  Floyd picked your hand up and placed it where his heart is. He was gentle for a second before returning back to the usual angry mood. He knew exactly what to do next, he'll mark you as his, that's the only way, no one would ever touch you nor get closer to you. Floyd leaned his face towards your neck, he could careless about how afraid you were, as long as you're his. At first, he kisses your neck patiently, then, those sweet kisses of him turn into pain, he bites your neck, then down to your shoulder, those sharp teeth of him pierced into your skin, blood starts flowing out from your wounds.

Floyd: Shhh..Don't cry Y/n, the night is still young, we have a lot of things to do~