JADE LEECH

«I can also be a bad guy, just for you.»

With that smile of him, nobody can figure out what is he thinking nor feeling. Jade Leech is one of those mysterious man that many girls want to be noticed but none of those got his attention. To him, they're mere human, but Y/n, she's on a whole new level. He wants to have her and her only though he never got a chance to invite her for dinner.

Floyd: JADE!!

Jade: Oh, yes?

Floyd : It's the third time today, I can't take it anymore, staying near someone with their head on the cloud. See ya!

   Jade didn't care about his brother being mad at him anymore, he was staring at Y/n and nothing could stop him from doing so. She was so beautiful, to be honest, he didn't like it when any student but him comes closer to her talking and laughing, all of them pissed him off. However, Jade has that secret that he doesn't want Y/n to know, besides from his obsession towards her, she might be noticing it due to the absence of the students that have talked to her during break time. That's right, talk to her once and it's the last time you would ever speak to her. He has killed them, every single of them, in many ways, as cruel as he can be. Crowley also noticed the unusual phenomenon and asked Grim  to help Y/n investigate about it. At first, it didn't get anywhere, it was like  finding a needle in a haystack. Jack was kind enough to help them during the toughest time, he offered them to searched for clues by using a trick, it was using Jack to lure the culprit out. Jade easily fell into their trap, he follows Jack Howl on the way back to Savanaclaw. Jade would do anything for love, that's where he made a big mistake, Grim stopped his attack by using flame surrounding the tall male.

Grim: There's no way to escape now, isn't there?

Y/n: Jade? Why would you...

Jade: My love, I believe I can explain myself.

  He said it without changing his face expression, taking down his fedora and placing it on his chest. Grim was a bit confused by Jade's action so his magic weaken a bit, that's when Jade has his counter attack. He easily knocked Grim out, pushed Jack through the mirror which connect to his own dorm, finally, hypnotized Y/n by one of the magic he has learned lately, he has prepared everything for this day to come, Y/n is his. He made his way out of the school since he knew it's no longer safe there. Now they're at his hidden hideout, he admitted, he could just watch her sleeping like this all day. His hand reached out to caress her face. He wanted to be her prince, sadly, he can only be the villain in her story. That's fine anyway, as long as he could be with her.
     Feeling the cold touch from one's hand, Y/n slowly opens her eyes just to see Jade, not with his usual smile but such weird eyes filled with joy and obsession. She was scared so she backed away, eyes facing him, watching every of his movements.

Y/n: Where am I?

Jade: Calm down, I'm not going to do anything to you.

Y/n: Where's Grim and Jack?

Jade: DON'T YOU DARE MENTION ANYONE ELSE'S NAME IN FRONT OF ME!

   Y/n was speechless, Jade never acts like this. Take his opportunity, Jade used his unique magic, "Shock the heart", he wanted to ask her so much questions.

Jade: Do you love me, Y/n?

Y/n: No. Wait, why did I...

Jade: Is that so.. Then, who is the lucky one that you love?

Y/n: It's (Insert your fav character here, not Jade ofc).

Jade: Alright, thank you for all that information, Y/n, I'll get rid of him.

  He gently kiss her forehead while his right hand injected a dose of sleeping potion into her neck.

Jade: Sleep well, and when you're up no one gets in our way..