[P2!]🐍FLOYDxREADER🐍

"It's your fault Y/n.."

Y/n woke up, her pillow was all wet which makes her felt uncomfortable, however, Y/n couldn't move one bit. She felt like her surrounding was getting colder and colder. This never happens at Ramshackle Dorm, it was much hotter than this. The moment Y/n tried to open her eyes, she has the feeling of something covering her eyes, her hands are also tighten together.

Y/n: Wh- what's going on... GRIM?

Floyd: Grim is not here.

Y/n: Floyd? Help me out!

Floyd: Why should I? I'm the one who brought you here.

Y/n: What do you mean by here? Where is this place?

Floyd: My home. OUR HOME. I got to escape from NRC, with you, it's a bit tough but we're finally here.

Y/n: H-huh?

Floyd sat next to Y/n, facing his back towards Y/n. Since her vision was blocked, Y/n feels more insecure than ever. The tall figure sitting next to her making her heart beating so fast, she was afraid, all alone by herself. Who knows what he is going to do to her.

Y/n: You can tell me what happened and then we can get back, fix the problems you cause, I will forgive you, so don't treat me like this and untie me, Floyd.

Floyd: Hearing those words from you makes me sad. Really.

Y/n: I'm sorry, but Floyd, I'm not wrong.

Floyd: Shh, Koebi-chan. I'm not that "Floyd" anymore, which makes me the law here.

The cold finger placed on Y/n's dry lips as she was about to say something making her body trembles. Before she could react to what happens next, Floyd had bitten on her neck, it wasn't that bad, at least no blood was seen.

Y/n: Ah! Floyd, stop- What's gotten into you?

Floyd: It's you, who makes me like this. Oh, well, you can't remember, because you're not from the future, Y/n. THE FUTURE WHERE YOU EXPRESSED YOUR FEELINGS TO MY BROTHER.

Y/n: What did you just say?

Floyd: Look at you, shaking, backing from me, you truly are a shrimp. Let me help you have a good look at my new appearance, yeah?

Floyd held Y/n's hand and pulled it towards him. He placed it on his face, Y/n can feel the coldness, it's nearly like ice. He then took the blindfold off.

Y/n: Floyd, You're nothing more than a corpse.. This pale look... that shiny yellow eye.. They frightened me...

Floyd: Well I'm glad they did, after all, I want to revenge.

Y/n: You're way better than this, aren't you the one to be by my side when I was sick?

Floyd: Indeed, but answer me, why didn't you pick me?

Y/n: I....

The heart knows what it desires. Y/n knows she has feelings for Floyd's brother, but why. No one can truly explain why they fell in love, neither does Y/n, she simply loves Jade. Floyd, on the other hand, needs an answer, a proper one, a reason he can accept this cruel reality.

Y/n: If you want to know why, then answer me first.

Floyd: Sure thing, what is it?

Y/n: What was Jade's answer?

Floyd: ...

To be honest, Floyd knew nothing, Jade didn't tell him a thing cause he knows his brother was already upset over Y/n's death. Floyd himself didn't care about the answer. The fact that he killed Y/n before she said anything was hidden. Although the killer was indeed Floyd, the sadness that surrounds him and the feeling of guilt is always by his side, he truly misses Y/n and wishes that he'd never done such thing.

" I don't know, Y/n.. I just... don't know."

Floyd started to act all weird, he bites that thumb of his until it bleeds, proving that he did go easy on Y/n before "Was that supposed to be a yes... or a no...." Floyd thought as he regrets not paying attention to such small but important details. How about he lied.

Floyd: It was a no, so you commited suicide.

Y/n: What?

Y/n was shocked to hear her future self doing such stupid thing, but soon feels sad due to the fact that her feelings was denied.

Floyd: Tragic love, I supposed.

Y/n: Couldn't imagine myself doing something like that, ah.... I'm kinda disappointed here.

Floyd: So? Answer me, why did you pick Jade? Aren't we..

Y/n: No Floyd, you two don't just look the same, it was just the way he acts. I probably got caught up with his gentleman attitude without knowing that he treats other friends of his the same.

Floyd: Was I too childish for you?

Y/n: Of course not, can't you see how kind you were when taking care of me?

Floyd: Then be my lover.

Floyd is so close to his goal now, he successfully convinced her, he's just one step away from making Y/n says yes, there's no other options. Bad news came the moment Jade found out where them both were. The strong bond between the twin never bothers Floyd as much as it is now. The two look into each other's eyes, some inexplicable feelings got into them both as they just stood there. The silence was soon broken by Jade first words.

Jade: There you are..

Floyd: I'd prefer you didn't find us.

Jade: What's wrong, Floyd? You've never acted this way.

Floyd: Yeah? If it's not because of you, I... could've live the life I desire for.

Without Jade, those two words hit Floyd real hard. An idea comes across his mind, nobody's gonna like this, no one but Floyd. It's easy to take Jade down in just one spell due to Floyd's new abilities, but like most good brothers do, Floyd will let Jade a chance to live.

Floyd: Leave us be, Jade, from now on, we're no longer brothers. Go back to NRC and I'll spare your life, make sure to keep your mouth shut, that's all I ask from you.

Jade: No, it's either we go back or none of us survive, Floyd.

   "Bad ending for you, I guess."
Floyd warned Y/n not to look, honestly, what's fun when two brothers ended up killing each other. With his unique magic, Floyd easily defeated Jade and has him lying on the floor. Jade's last words sure bring people on the verge of crying, he even used all his strength left to cast his unique magic. Do you love her, he asked Floyd. Under Jade's magic, no one can lie, Floyd was no different, Y/n opened her eyes just to see Jade,  now dead, with a smile on his face.

Floyd: Y/n... even if I'm your second choice, no.. your last choice, I'd still gladly accept you. From now on, I'm yours.