[LEMON]SEAGOD!AZUL x READER

The village where Y/n lived was peaceful, it was, until that one fateful day came. A ship with fifty passengers was sunk, only two out of them manage to survive and were washed ashore. After a week of losing consciousness, they finally regained some of the terrifying memories.

?: I saw.. a giant creature and some of its entourages. They called it the God of the sea. Before we realized something was approaching us, the crew were already caught by its large tentacles and were swallowed.. They only let we live because they wanted us to warn you all to bring him a sacrifice each year, a young girl.

  One of the two men said, he started screaming while holding his head after finished telling the villagers, the other man couldn't bear his fear anymore, they both ended up killing themselves the next day. The villagers were so afraid to hear the story, they started to do what they're told so each year, a girl was sacrificed for the sake of the whole village. 
  It's finally Y/n's turn this year but her parents only have one daughter, they truly love her and don't want her to be brought towards such evil creature, they planned to let her run, far away from the village. That night, everything was prepared, food, clothes, they were enough for Y/n to survive a few days. As a filial child, Y/n couldn't leave her family behind cause she knew what the villagers would do to them, they could be locked up or worse: executed. They told her not to feel bad because they were old enough and ready to give up their lives for their child's happiness, all three of them burst into tears but soon got up to say goodbye to their child. Unfortunately, a girl from their neighborhood heard it all and went to the chief of the village to report Y/n's family since she would be the next sacrifice if Y/n got away. Y/n got caught later on, her parents received their punishments while she was tied, beat up for half an hour before being locked away in a dark room.
   The sun rises, Y/n opened her eyes just to see her being escort to the seashore. There's a lot of people, most of them wear bright-colored clothes and were kneeled down, facing the sea. The village chief took a step forward, read out loud some sort of incantation. They pushed Y/n fell onto her knees, that's when the sky getting darker, forked lightning can be seen shooting from one cloud to another. The water surface started changing, big waves washed ashore, there, in front of people's eyes appeared a huge whirlpool with something getting out of its surface. It was an octopus like creature, a huge one, but with a face of a young man. He wore a necklace with a seashell pendant which is glowing, so does his silvery-blue eyes. It's hard to believe such beauty exists.

Azul: Where is this year's sacrifice?

Chief Villager: Bring her over here!

   Right at the first moment he saw her, Azul felt something didn't right. He felt his heart beating faster than ever, she eyed him just for a minute before keeping her head down again. Azul, for the first time, changed into his human form, wore a formal suit created by his magic and walked towards the girl kneeling in front of him. He lowered his body, placing his thumb and index finger on her chin, attempted to make her face his way. Her eyes are filled with sorrow  and anger but tears wouldn't come out from the corner of her eyes.

Azul: Poor unfortunate soul, what's with all those bruises on your body? Who did this?

Y/n: No one.

Azul: Hm? Jade, come over for a sec.

  The greenish merfolk controlled a block of water and swam over to Azul as his command. No need for any words, he looked right into Y/n's eyes. 'There's no need to be afraid, I'm here to help you. Shock the heart.'

Jade: Answer my question honestly, who caused all of those bruises on your body?

Y/n: The villagers..

Azul: Thank you, Jade. You may return to your position.

   Jade bowed to Azul then took his leave. Azul, on the other hand, got furious all of a sudden, which scared the villagers to death.