OVERBLOT!AZUL x Reader

He was mad.

  He was insane.

  He was a monster.

  He was.. in love.

 The day Y/n messed up his mind, his soul, he could never forget. Mostro Lounge, the place where he was so proud of, he believed that he would be invincible there. But nothing could last forever, even his feeling of victory. Y/n, with the help of her friends, successfully stopped his plan, destroying all those precious golden contracts of him. Azul freaked out, but somehow impressed by that human brain of her. 'Clever girl', he thought, 'you shall be mine'. 
  Azul lost control of himself, taking away others' ability. Nothing could stop him ruin this place, every of them must watch, look at him, adore his power. He's no longer that useless octopus, everyone must remember the name Azul Ashengrotto. Even Y/n.

Floyd: Yikes.. Azul went on a rampage... What's with those black mud.. Ink? Ew....

Jade: I don't want to see our dorm being destroyed by our leader.

Y/n: Ah..! The students are in danger, I, Jack and Ace will handle those, you guys go stop Azul, call the headmaster too!

     Y/n was helping the students got up, luckily they just lost consciousness, some got slight injuries but that wasn't life threatening. Suddenly, Ace shouted from afar, a tentacle of Azul has reached Y/n's place before she could react.

Azul: There you are... Y/n. Did you see what I do to this place? Marvelous, isn't it?

Y/n: Azul.. We're here to help you, please leave those innocent people alone.

Azul: I apology, I will let them go.. You think I would say so? Poor you, being tricked into such troubles causing by your friends and now you're here.. 

   He squeezed his tentacle even tighter, leaving Y/n struggles in pain.

Azul: I love that expression of you when you're in pain, let me see it more..

     Not letting him getting what he wants, Ace used his magic to attack Azul and successfully got his attention, however, the tentacle of his just won't let Y/n go. 

Azul: You know, It's rude to interrupt our conversation, why don't you just take a good rest and get lost?

Y/n: AZUL, NO!

     Ace painfully received all of Azul's attacks, he's just too powerful for a second year while Ace was just an amateur. If Y/n had magic, she would have done something for Ace, she never felt so useless before. But soon, Y/n realized magic wasn't the problem here so she took a big bite of the tentacle, causing it to let her go, she went to Ace, holding him inside her arms.

Y/n: You okay?

Ace: Well, duh, who do you think I am? -He coughed, still keep that idiotic smile on his face.

 Seeing the scene only cause Azul to get angrier than he already did. That dumbass, he should be dead after suffering all those attacks. It wasn't strong enough, he wasn't as powerful as he thought, that's why, he needs more. 

               "Give me more of your magic. GIVE ALL OF IT TO ME."

   This situation is out of control, Y/n quickly helped Ace get up. Jack's team already finished their job and are coming for the rescue,  using his unique magic: "Unleashed Beast", he transformed into a huge white wolf, running as fast as he could to get two of his friends. Azul, thanks to all the magic and special abilities he absorbed, was faster and stronger twice times before. Jack managed to get Ace, but due to the unbelievable speed of Azul's tentacles, he has to leave Y/n behind, partly because she told him that she could be able to fight back and if he didn't hurry, all three of them will have no escape.
   There she is, all by herself, Azul finally had some private time for her. Words wouldn't be useful against him anymore, he just won't listen. 

Azul: Humans are so weak and fragile, aren't they?

  Azul slowly walked over to the girl who is facing him, her eyes are filled with fear but she didn't tremble one bit. 'Why is that?' Azul questioned 'She was supposed to beg me for her life.' Either way, Azul would have her punished, in his own ways. Using the tentacles of his, Azul easily got her tied up, brought her closer to him. Y/n refused to look him in the eyes but what's the point since he could do anything to her, literally anything. Placing his thumb and index fingers on her chin, he turned her head to face him, a face-to-face conversation is what he wanted since the beginning. 

Y/n: You're insane, Azul, you know that?

Azul: I know, because of you, my dear.

Y/n: Destroying Octavinelle, attacking the students, what else, taking over the school?

Azul: Hmmm, no, I'll just take you instead.

Y/n: Pardon?

Azul: I said - He leaned in closer, whispering so that only she could hear it - I'll eat you up.

 Azul then kissed her, that cherry lips of her was so tempting, though Y/n refused his kiss, he squeezed his tentacle tight, leaving her gasping for air, he was waiting for this, his tongue made its way in. Azul finally parted themselves when Y/n couldn't handle any longer, she breathes rapidly. But it didn't just end their, Azul still has that lustful eyes of his watching her closely. He forced her mouth opened, pouring a plentiful amount of ink inside, causing Y/n nearly choking it all out. Azul wasn't happy about it, he bit onto her lips, making it bleed.

Azul: Bad girls need to be punished.

      When Crowley and the others arrived, neither Azul or Y/n was there, they both disappeared to a place where only Azul knew. 

               "Together, we'll live a good life here, Y/n."