(slight H) LEECH BROTHERS' split personalities

Azul: So you're telling me.. You accidentally created a potion that literally split them into.. these four guys?

Floyd: Hey that's rude, that's just a part of me, I'm the real one.

Floyd': Watch your mouth? Who said you're the real one?

Y/n: Ugh.. Sorry Azul...

Azul: You know what? Why don't you babysit those guys and Imma.. find the cure real quick before one of the teachers find out about this.

Y/n: Aye aye captain...

  Jade's such a big help, there's two of him now. But one of him is a true gentleman and the other.. a real misogynist. Floyd, the same old dangerous but childish one, sitting next to him is... strange, Y/n couldn't find any major differences comparing to Jade.

Floyd: What are you looking at koebi-chan?

Y/n: Don't mind me, I'm just thinking..

Jade': Better be quick, I hate staying at this place. Who knows there'll be a girl in this school. 

 Come to think of it, the second Jade was splitted from the original one, so does that mean Jade is secretly a misogynist or is he simply just hates Y/n. Someone's phone just rang, it was Jade's.

Jade: Yes, Azul?

 He went to talk with his house warden while the other Floyd is chatting with the other Jade.

Y/n: Floyd, come here.

Both Floyd: Who? Me?

Y/n: The one that is sitting all by himself.

Floyd: Okay that makes me seem pathetic.

Y/n: How do you feel? I wonder what it's like being splitted into two.

Floyd: Yuck.. That makes me think of something else other than this. But I didn't feel anything, to be honest.

Y/n: I thought you'd feel like a part of you just.. gone or something. Like in the movies.

Floyd: Now you're binge-watching all the series Azul recommended you to?

Y/n: Nope, you're wrong.. ahaha.. 

  The other Floyd, out of nowhere, put a flower crown onto Y/n's head, and that's not good at all. Floyd immediately took it down and threw it far away. Luckily, some of Y/n's symtomps weren't severe.

Floyd: The hell? We all know that Koebi-chan is allergic to flowers.

Y/n: Achoo!

Floyd': Shit.. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry..

  There's no point in scolding someone that doesn't know a thing about her allergy. But it's ten times more suspicious when a personality splitted from its owner has no memory about this. Jade quickly returned to his dorm after hearing the call, leaving the four behind which includes two Floyd, Jade number two and Y/n. The other Floyd still look upset about what happened, which Y/n thought him to be more sensitive than the original Floyd. However, Jade number two is still treating her like a piece of s-

Floyd: I'm bored.

Y/n: Me too.

Floyd': Me three.

Jade': How about we play a game?

Floyd: Sure.

   Y/n wasn't surprised how Floyd is fine playing with himself and his other brother. But there's no harm in taking part in this game, besides, it's a  good way to kill some time before Azul invented the cure potion.