Disclaimer//Opening note

The author does NOT own the characters in this portrayal/crossover.

They only own their original characters.

Images and/or media shown in the story are snippets from the anime/manga of both series and/or images to fit the story found in Google and other social media sites.

The cover is made/edited by me.

Jujutsu Kaisen "呪術廻戦" is a manga/ anime series written and illustrated by Akutami Gege.

Bungo Stray Dogs "文豪ストレイドッグス" is a manga/anime series written by Kafka Asagiri and illustrated by Sango Harukawa.

JJK and BSD belongs to their respective owners.

Hello and welcome to the second book of Lost Paradise entitled Finding Paradise.

Following after Yukiko's journey finding her parents, Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya, she's left to deal with an even greater foe in Bianca Hunters who was first introduced alongside Jujutsu Kaisen's antagonist— Getou Suguru.

Finding Paradise was made since I wanted to explore more in the BSD world in the interconnected universe I created myself.

To say, the readers and the support Lost Paradise had encouraged me to continue the book overall.

Finding Paradise will follow the storyline of the manga.

May or may not contain spoilers from the manga and lightnovel(s).

Like in the previous book: (I totally did not just copy and paste this part lol)

If there are any questions and/or clarifications please feel free to message me I will try to entertain you as best as I can!

Criticism is appreciated!

We have ways to improve please do not sugarcoat it I'm quite used to blunt criticism. It helps me improve more! (Kudos to my seniors in my debate club lol)

Typographical errors may be present in the story (Though I will try to edit and proofread as best as I can!)

Feel free to criticize, vote and comment, your feedback (may it be positive or negative) is appreciated!

Thank you so much for following Yukiko's journey in Lost Paradise, I hope you will also accompany her in her endeavors here in the second installment.

Feel free to reach out to me too! We have a discord server where I post writing progress, occasional spoilers and announcements, memes and just a chill room where everyone can interact with each other!

Stay safe and healthy always everyone!

Take care of yourself!

Lots of love
-aerinicolettepark