[ CODE; 2.03 ] Signs history wanted to repeat itself

If you would look closely at the middlemost of the five buildings that surrounds and protect Yokohama, on the highest floor inside the building.

Surrounded by bulletproof glass windows with the binds unflurred. Stood a man in the room, his black coat draped on his shoulders and a red scarf lay around his neck carelessly.

The tall brown haired man, overlooked the city through the glass panes, his arms crossed, his expression seemingly deep in thought.

Hanging loosely between his fingers was an image consisting of three people.

A rather stern looking ravenette wearing round glasses, a red head who was nonchalantly looking at the camera with a small barely noticeable grin on their face, and a wavy haired brunet who wore a smirk on their face.

Mafia boss/ placeholder, Dazai Osamu discretely glanced at the photo in his hands.

The midmorning sunlight hitting his still figure.

But despite his sun kissed faces, his eyes fail show any shines of the same brightness.

The light diminished, as he stared longingly at the image before him.

The sound of a door creaking.

Dazai glanced at the door before turning his attention back to the photo, identifying the person who welcomed themself into his office without any precautions.

"It's rude to just barge in to someone's office," the brown haired man spoke placing the picture on the table rested beside him. "Weren't you the one who told me that before?"

He turned to the man who entered his office, his eyes dead and dreary.

"Mori-san."

~~~~~

The sudden change in Yukiko's mood never went unnoticed by her two companions.

Of course, after knowing her for a couple of years they grew to note her actions and her emotional patterns.

Instead of forcing it out of her, they learned to let her silently think of the issue and wait until she's ready to relay what was bothering her innermost thoughts.

The burgundy haired male was holding the box of cake and some cupcakes, trailing behind the two females who were navigating the city to find the location of their club's reunion party.

They could've just went to a restaurant but no, their seniors wanted to add "pizzazz" to their reunion, rented a totally not shady, old brick billiards bar that was rumored to be a location/shop for illegal trading.

It was located in a residential area near their respective institution/dorm and it was a cheap rent.

Upon questioning their seniors about the location- They pointed out that it was Sato and Yamazaki's ideas combined.

They came to stop at a building that seemed like it was previously a jewelry store.

The signboard was loosely hanging by its chain, the name almost unreadable due to the rotting texture of the wood.

"Are we sure that this is the place?" Yukiko narrowed her eyes, feeling strong amounts of dormant cursed energy around the area.

"It.. uh... Fits Yamada-senpai's description..." Katie confirmed, looking through her phone to reread the location their seniors have sent them in the group chat.

"Is this a reunion party or a trip to the haunted house?" Jay B remarked, rolling his eyes.

Yukiko opened the bar's door.