[ CODE; 2.04 ] An unexpected guest makes an appearance.

The old billiards bar became an open debate room* that day.

The sounds of chattering, footfalls, tapping, cheers, boos, and the laughter of young folk filled the room.

The energetic sharing of opinions and arguments.

They have no particularly assigned side, as the motion they decided to debate about:

"This house as the government, will not allow the Port Mafia to obtain skilled business permit*, in spite of a ability-related calamity."

Yukiko thought to herself how unfair this is for her opponents.

Naturally, Sato opened the forum with a short speech on the affirmative side of the debate, saying that at the end of the day, the Port Mafia is still a criminal organization. That they would abuse this permit to get away with various and other sundry crimes that benefit their organization. Despite of an ability-related calamity, as the government they still need not to rely on a criminal organization as they are— a criminal organization— hence the name. 

Yukiko was quick enough state her rebuttals, as for the first in a long time — the first speaker.

She cited that due to some events that happened that endangered the city of Yokohama so many years ago, the Special Division for Unusual powers approved of them obtaining a skilled business permit— due to— in those years, the Armed Detective Agency was still a small starting organization— they left the safety of Yokohama in the hands of the mafia, because of the Dragon's head Conflict*.

Yukiko stated as the first speaker of the opposition side, the current boss of the mafia and their predecessor aims for protect their beloved city of Yokohama.

She backed up her argument saying that, they actually have a relationship with the government and now Armed Detective Agency in a ceasefire.

She proposed, as the government, to allow the Mafia to have a business permit, but it will only be legible for certain legal services. Their illegal exploits are beyond what the permit will cover and will be abided by the law if and only if the respective members who commit illegal acts be caught.

"It's kinda unfair for you to be opposing us when you have ties to the ADA" Yamazaki-senpai whined playfully before countering her argument with his.

Yamazaki was an expert in matter loading* and with that he was able to expertly counter and rebut alot of Yukiko's points in her speeches, but and the end it wasn't really enough to put a hole through the wall she build up for the opposition side.

"The parameters we stated in this debate was..."

"Point ma'am!"

"Point sir!"

"Can someone back me up? Help! Hahaha!"

"Shorty, pass me the cup"

"wHO tHe hELL aRE yOU caLLinG sHorT"

"Why did you say thaaaat!"

"I clearly stated that—"

"And with that speech I am proud to oppose."

It was quite lively in the old building. Someone set up the jukebox and started playing BLACKPINK and BTS songs (all pointing to Makoto and Sato). Idle chatter, red plastic cups, the sound of fists tapping on the tables.

"Fufufu, my next argument will secure the win for the government side!"

"By the way, Yukiko, I think I saw you walking along the harbor with a blonde woman. Is she perhaps your mother?"