[ CODE: 2.16 ] Kiyomizu Kaito: Monsters of the past

Warning: JJK manga spoilers

The Shibuya and Decay of Angels Incident part 3

Bianca Hunters' ability: Master of the One Demon is as complex as it is difficult to utilize.

Certain qualifications and expectations needed to be met for the user to utilize this particular gift.

And Bianca Hunters have exceeded those expectations far more than any user has ever done.

A family inherited ability that stemmed from their ancestors. A family composed mostly of ability users.

Known to the Port Mafia only as a gift that enables the users to use mind control— the control being the strongest towards the lifeform the user has created— there were more aspects of this gift that is unknown to most.

One of it being:

Master of the One Eyed Demon can  give it's user the ability to use the powers of a dream demon. More specifically, the user can use that power to summon other lower ranking (based on hierarchy) demons to do their bidding.

The Goat Hog was one of those lower ranking demons. And despite its title, it is the certain monster that will able to haunt Kaito's memories as he knew exactly what the monster was capable of.

Since he always finds himself stumbling  into its sly and dirty traps— which were of course— orchestrated by the woman who had the nerve to call herself his mother.

Bianca Hunters was not and will never be his mother. And to Kaito and most of the readers who are reading this narrative; Bianca Hunters is nothing else than a bitch.

The memory Kaito was able to remember of his mother— Maria Clara— thanks to the side effects of the experiments by Hunters, gifting both him and his sister sharp photogenic memory that is more of a curse than a blessing— was Maria Clara's gentle red eyes, looking at his two year old self with so much love and care as he snuggled onto her swollen belly saying that his baby sister's due in a few months.

He could also remember his father ruffle his curly black hair as he kisses his mother's cheek goodbye as he goes to work.

When he was in the c̶a̶r̶e̶ clutches of the monster— no, demon called Bianca Hunters, and with the experimentation he had to undergo— Kiyomizu Kaito— Simoun, could only dreadfully watch as his dark raven hair slowly turn to a dark shade of purple— as per respect to whoever's water based ability his body was tampered with, make proof that he can no longer refer to himself as human.

He was simply an experimental lifeform. One can say a clone of his mother, a perfected ability— singularity. One that might be able to surpass Nakahara Chuuya's Arahabaki and Paul Verlaine's Guivre. However, in the eyes of Bianca Hunters, K-04061: Kiyomizu Kaito, was still far too weak— making her decision to involve his unborn sister into this treacherous procedure.

The second and last— most powerful singularity made with the help of the demonic power of the ability called "Master of the One Eyed Demon" birthed D-14185: Dazai-Nakahara Yukiko her body holding not one but two powerful abilities: one to nullify and control, and the other to destroy.

Dazai Osamu's nullification and Nakahara Chuuya's gravity manipulation.

Without Bianca Hunters' ability, her experiments would be in vain and our main protagonist would cease to exist.

As she can easily manipulate their lifeline like strings of a puppet in her fingers, only if they do not have within themselves— an identity.

~~~~~

There was a rampant if disfigured humans— curses that exited the train that arrives at the station Gojo Satoru was in.

Eyes wide open is disbelief, the white haired shaman could just stand in his position as a crowd of people and curses alike pushed past him, terrified.