[ CODE; 2.09 ] Megumi is a sea urchin, Yukiko is a slug, Gojo is a menace

Warning: JJK manga spoilers

A brown haired six year old girl peered from behind the traditional doors as her adopted father talks to his white haired student.

Yukiko pouted.

She really didn't get along with the seventeen year old Gojo Satoru.

He always seem to steal her sweets.

He's also very cocky.

A complete opposite to his best friend, Getou Suguru.

Now Getou on the other hand, Yukiko liked.

He was patient and good with kids, and would sneak some candy to her in between his lessons with Yaga.

Yukiko also found him cool.

"What?" She heard the disbelief in Satoru's voice.

She heard recently that the two had been assigned a mission to protect the Star Plasma Vessel of Master Tengen, hence why Yukiko wasn't allowed to hang out around them for a certain period of time.

She then found out that the vessel died and Suguru was again assigned another mission— Gojo after being revived has only gotten stronger over time.

"Don't make me say it again." Yaga sighed, both males unaware of Yukiko's presence. "Getou Suguru, after mercilessly killing everyone in the village, fled."

Kill? Fled? What...?

"I heard you..." Spoke Satoru in a dangerously low voice. His eyes were wide and his posture was stiff, indicating that he doesn't believe, rather, does not WANT to believe that his best friend— Suguru even did what he had done.

"That's why I said 'what?' . "

"His parents' home is vacant as well." Continued Yaga. "However from the bloodstains and residuals..." He trailed off.

"It seems that his parents have faced the same fate as the residents."

Yukiko frowned, hugging her stuffed chicken closer to her.

She had met Mr. And Mrs. Getou when Yaga asked Suguru to take care of her.

She envied her older brother figure for being able to see his parents.

But she loved them anyway.

They were the parental figures in her life other than Yaga.

Yukiko was an intelligent little girl. Considering what her adopted father was telling Satoru, the brunette was able to piece the pieces together.

Getou went on a solo mission into some village. Goes on a rampage and kills everyone. Did the same to his parents to get rid of heavy weight and fled, now known as an enemy to Jujutsu Tech.

Just...

What the hell was he thinking?!

~~~~

Yukiko stood behind Gojo— who apparently decided to kidnap her for the day.

He promised to buy her sweets afterwards... Well .. Yukiko did not trust him, he just picked her up while she was doodling in their empty classroom, declaring he was hungry and craving for attention before bringing her to some random place.

It was a small and quiet neighborhood with apartments and small shops littered around. The young girl held onto the edge of Satoru's uniform top, not wanting to get lost in an unfamiliar place.

She silently tugs at the high schooler's shirt mentally screaming at him to SLOW down since her tiny form CANNOT keep up with his long legs.

Satoru gradually slowed down to a pace benefiting the kid beside him. His attention divided with keeping Yukiko in check (Yaga would KILL him if he found his daughter kidnapped by one of his students and lost in the process), checking the address on his phone and checking whether or not they are going in the correct direction.