[ CODE; 2.13 ] Don't leave me... please

Warning: Major JJK manga spoilers

Tokyo, 5:00pm, two hours before the incident:

"Testing, testing." A girl spoke over the earpiece.

"This is Yukiko from squad Dazai, am I audible?" The brunette asked.

Beside her was Inumaki Toge and Kiyomizu Kaito- the purple haired male sporting round glasses (like Maki's that allow him to see curses— it was Maki's old pair, the ones Yukiko stole) and carrying a cursed tool that can help him exorcise curses.

"This is Kokichi from Port Mafia Hq, manning the signal." A voice replied hastily. "You're loud and clear Yukiko-san. Transmitting to other groups as we speak."

"Thank you, squads please report what's happening in your respective areas." Yukiko ordered giving a thumbs up to Inumaki who prepped his necessities for battle.

Tokyo Metro, Shibuya Station Near Exit 13 (Outside the curtain)

"Kento from Squad Nanami." A blond haired man spoke. "So far everything is according to plan, communications are clear."

"Fushiguro, Fushiguro." A man in a beanie poked the younger male. Takuma Ino- a grade two sorcerer being assessed for promotion. Was flexing his knowledge to the younger male. Well... Book knowledge about jujutsu that Fushiguro already knows.

"Ino he's an excellent student," Nanami scolded "stop trying to show off because you're older."

"And..." He muttered... "Yukiko, where is Gojo?"

" Well, you know, Nanami-san. " The special grade sorcerer awkwardly chuckled from the other line. " As usual, Satoru-sensei's late. "

Shibuya Mark City, Restaurant Avenue entrance (outside the curtain):

"Nobara from Squad Zen'in." The dyed ginger haired girl replied. "Nasty old man was too prideful to answer himself." She scowled.

"All going according to plan so far." Maki answered. "Nitta said everyone's spread out near the curtain's perimeter and they're all begging the same thing." She summarized.

" 'Bring Gojo Satoru' " Maki quotes.

"Hmp!" An older man scoffs. "There's no was non-sorcerers would know him. They are ordered to say it."

" Jeez, thanks for stating the obvious old man. " Yukiko's voice from the communication device stressed. "It's obvious that they're scared and that they are probably promised safety if the manage to bring Satoru-sensei in the area. Give me updates whenever you can, Maki-san, Nobara. Stay safe."

"Can't we break the curtain?" Asked the leader of Squad Zen'in, current clan leader Zen'in Naobito. "Or can't we get Dazai to nullify it's effects?"

"We can't, it's tough." Replied Nitta— one of the auxillary managers. "After all, the curtain isn't restricting sorcerers from either side."

"It's not something we can destroy with brute force." She explained. "Besides, Dazai-san said it'll be quicker for us to locate and take out the curse user who summoned the curtain."

" It's Yukiko to you, Nitta-san and Dazai-Nakahara to you old geezer. " Remarked Yukiko from the earpiece, irritation laced from her voice. " As for my null Technique, whoever is casting the curtain may have found a loophole to my technique. Most likely from Bianca Hunters' observations from when... "

She trailed off not bothering to compete her sentence.

"So, we're here to help with looking for the curse user?" Asked Maki.