Chapter 1- no one cares

A/N: Here you guys go, A new fanfic, Requested by Tayziiethegreat, so here you go:) Hope you guys enjoy :D

Why did I even trust you? (A KickThePJ FanFic)

Chapter 1- No one cares

Lorna's PoV

I woke up in my best friends Apartment. Andrea, my best friend, I have only knew since I was 13 years old but she was the best friend ever. Now, we were both 21 years old and she just atarted colleage last year. It doesn't matter where I was in those years. No one cares about me in this world. Other than Andrea, I never had friends. Well... I did have one friend before I met Andrea... But that's not important right now. I picked up my guitar case and quickly walked out of her apartment. I hated to be a bother, by staying round, but sometimes she insisted.

The fresh air of London hit me in the face and I walked about for some time looking for the perfect place to play. Yeah, I'm a person with no job and I play on the streets for money. On top of all that I'm homeless and I keep refusing to live with Andrea, only because I won't be able to pay rent and everything. I walked about London admiring the rising sun casting a shadow over Hyde Park. it was only about 7 a.m. so it wasnt so busy. it was nice.

I walked away from Hyde Park and went to Starbucks. I sat across the street from Starbucks. I set out my guitar case and carefully picked up my guitar. My childhood friend gave this to me; he was always one to love playing the guitar. And coincidently, he was the one who taught me to play. It was a simple Mahogany wood Taylor guitar, and I loved it. That's the only thing that I have that actually reminds me of my childhood. I played a few chords to listen to whether it was tuned. It sounded fine. I started strumming a few chords and I thought of what I could play. Then it hit me. I started strumming the chords to nice uplifting song. I couldn't decided so I played 4 chords over again and started to sing a string of songs.

Hours later I had gained maybe £10 and a few people were walking past. I thought of what to play and I finally had the perfect song to play. One of my favourites actually. It's Better Together by Jack Johnson. I started off with a small intro then I started singing along with the song.

When I finished I had gained about £5 in change and I had a couple of people standing in front of me. I looked up from beneath my beanie and flashed the two people a nice smile. It was 2 teenage girls, both identical to each other, same Long blonde hair and big brown eyes. If anything they were the type of girls who could get any guy they wanted.

"Hi there," I say politely.

"Hello! Can you play the One pound fish song?" One of the two girls asked. I almost laughed at that but I covered it by faking to cough.

"No! Can you play baby by Justin bieber!" The other argued. I rolled my eyes and said smoothly.

"Sorry, I don't know any Justin bieber and I cant play one pound fish so I wont do that today sorry girls." They both huffed and strutted off down the street. They were lies. I simply didn't want to play those songs.

I was left alone again and I started to strum some random stuff and I ended up on playing time is running out by muse.

Halfway through the song I looked up and 4 young males were walking out of Starbucks and heading over to me. I didn't let that put me off though. Then when I finished it the four males gave me a round of applause and I looked up to get a better look at them. Just my luck. Youtubers. Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Crabstickz and one other I didn't know... I only knew this because Andrea would literally go on non stop about them and she forced me to watch their videos. I personally despised Youtubers. I mean, yeah I don't know them personally, but they make videos like ranting about shitty stuff that happens in their lives then do something and say, 'Well I got this new piece of technology that cost lots of money, yet I only work for YouTube.' Now those comments always make me go WTF? I'm not going into details with my hatred for them. I just acted like I didn't know them