Good morning

Nishinoya surprisingly was the first one to wake up. He jumped out of the blanket, trying to wake everyone else up with a loud "Good morning!" However it didn't work as good as he imagined. Sugawara murmured something about giving him a break from duties and rolled over on his futon, covering his head with a blanket. Asahi yawned, lazily opening his eyes to look at over energetic boy, however immediately fell asleep again. Other team members were too sleepy to react and decided to completely ignore their noisy libero. Nishinoya pouted and came up to one of the windows. With one big swing he pulled curtains apart, letting sun light up the room. "I said good morning!" he shouted with a big toothy grin.

Daichi grunted and sat up, tossing away his warm blanket. He lightly shook Sugawara by the shoulder, what made setter look at him and start getting up as well. Kageyama grimaced from a sudden light shining directly at his face. Hinata pushed off the futon, supporting himself on elbows and blinking fast to remember where he was.

"Was it that necessary to let out all your energy exactly in the morning? Didn't you want to save it for later?" Tsukishima growled, rubbing his eyes. Blonde saw Nishinoya grinning before disappearing in the doorway. "Tch," boy stood up and put his glasses on. Tsukishima looked at how every team member was waking up one by one, yawning and cursing at the libero, who was probably already on the other side of the building, causing more noice. Blonde threw a quick glance at his boyfriend, still sleeping peacefully and hugging the pillow. Heavy sleeper as always. Boy shrugged and left team's room, heading to the bathroom.

Shuffling started to get louder as boys were slowly getting ready for a morning run. Ennoshita quickly threw his jersey on and headed to the bathroom too, but froze right after spotting still peacefully snoring Yamaguchi. Didn't Tsukishima wake him up? He walked over to the boy and bent down, poking his freckled cheeks. Yamaguchi huffed, scrunching his nose. "Wake up, sleeping beauty!" Ennoshita laughed and ruffled pinch server's hair. Yamaguchi slowly sat up, yawning lazily and stretching his stiff neck. "Mornin'" he murmured with a weak sleepy smile. "Get ready, we're going on the morning run soon," Ennoshita petted Yamaguchi on the shoulder, smiling softly, and walked away.

Yamaguchi took his phone, checking the time, when a sudden realization struck freckled boy's head after seeing the date. He sprung up looking over the small room. Boy's eyes were scanning every corner, searching for Tsukishima, however blonde had already left. He didn't even wait for me...again... Yamaguchi sighed, shaking his head in attempt to stay positive and chase negativity away, and started looking for his clothes.

It never was taking Yamaguchi long to get ready, so just in ten minutes he was walking beside Ennoshita to the main entry. Boy's eyes were still desperately searching for his boyfriend, who didn't seem to be interested in being by his side. Everything's fine, he didn't forget. Maybe he's waiting for the right moment or...

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Ennoshita tilted his head, looking at freckled boy. "Huh?" Yamaguchi withdrew from his thoughts, turning to the older boy, "sorry, spaced out for a moment." Boy rubbed the back of his neck, giving Ennoshita an apologetic smile, "it's my first camp, so I'm thinking about it a lot." Lying wasn't what Yamaguchi liked to do, however bothering another person with his love life wasn't a good choice either. Ennoshita patted his head and chuckled, "Let's hurry, everyone's waiting." Yamaguchi nodded, smiling softly, as boys continued walking.