Questions

Yamaguchi walked slowly through a school hallway. A couple of classmates passed by, holding stacks of books in their hands. Yamaguchi followed them with a lingering gaze. He wished he could join their cheerful chatting. However thought disappeared when they turned around the corner. Yamaguchi sighed and continued walking, remembering where he was heading in the first place. "Tsukki has to be in the classroom..." he mumbled to himself. His eyes caught a glimpse of some girl near one of the classrooms, before she quickly disappeared behind the door. She reminded him of Yachi. Or maybe he was wrong. Yamaguchi shook his head, focusing on his main goal. He had to find Tsukishima. However he couldn't remember why. Yamaguchi crossed the narrow hallway, before turning to face the door to one of the classrooms. He hesitated for a second, his hand sliding down the polished wood. It felt ice cold under his fingertips. Yamaguchi looked around. He was alone with rare sounds of people talking or laughing heard from other rooms. He shook his head again, clearing his mind, "concentrate." Yamaguchi sighed and pushed the door open. His eyes widened at the view. It was pitch dark inside. Not even light from the hallway helped. No desks, chairs or blackboard. Yamaguchi squinted his eyes, even though already knew it won't help. "Tsukki?" Yamaguchi called softly into the darkness. He straightened as he heard someone talking quietly inside. He swallowed hard and stepped into the room. Yamaguchi breathed in sharply suddenly loosing footing under his feet and falling deep down into the darkness.

Yamaguchi gasped, opening his eyes. Room was dim and stuffy as he started slowly coming back to his senses. His futon felt softer and...warmer? Yamaguchi yawned vision gradually becoming clearer. He wanted to look at the time, but stiffened at the sight in front of him. Yamaguchi's cheeks flushed red, brain jolting awake. His eyes darted around taking in the surroundings. Terushima lied next to him, sleeping peacefully. Yamaguchi was lying on his side, extremely close to the older boy. His leg was swung over Terushima's hips and one of his hands rested on older boy's torso, under his shirt.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

Yamaguchi's heart pounded in his chest. He rolled back, his fingers sliding over Terushima's warm skin. He caught his breath at the sensation, before falling over the edge of the bed. He propped himself half sitting up on the floor, looking at Terushima. Loud sound obviously woke him up. He sprung up, sitting up on the bed.

Shit

Terushima looked at Yamaguchi, eyes in a visible attempt to focus. "Yams?" he arched an eyebrow, his voice husky, "you alright?" He shook his head slightly, trying to fully wake himself up. This doesn't have to be attractive, does it? Yamaguchi swallowed hard and felt his cheeks burn at the thought. He tried to quickly chase it away, but his mind didn't seem to be cooperating. He blinked fast, meeting Terushima's half-lidded eyes. Older boy tilted his head. His shirt hanged loose, hair tussled, strands flying here and there, falling onto his eyes, arm flexing keeping his balance. Terushima's eyes narrow and slide over Yamaguchi. Hot. Fuck. Yamaguchi's eyes drop to the floor, biting his lower lip.

Terushima studies him for a few moments, before his eyes widen. "Shit," he breathes out, making Yamaguchi look up again. He becomes acutely aware of how this whole situation might seem to the boy. "Look, I-" Terushima starts, searching for better words.

However Yamaguchi raises his hand, cutting Terushima off. He doesn't know where to look, so decides to go for a safer choice. His eyes stop somewhere above older boy's shoulder, "where?"

"My place," Terushima clears his throat. His eyes are filled with concern, "why?"

Yamaguchi sighs, "nightmare."

Terushima breathes out and visibly relaxes. "Tea?" he smiles at the boy.

"Please," Yamaguchi nods and snickers.