part eight

Warning/tags: adultery, consensual sex, choking(kink)

Bucky POV

I'm not thinking clearly. I see her plump pink lips and her teary eyes. Something inside me told me to lean in and kiss the pain away, so I did just that. I smash my lips against hers and she doesn't stop me.

    After glancing at her hand and not seeing her rings, I was motivated to close our distance. Mentally and physically. It's like my body was waiting all my life for this moment.

My body begins to move faster than my brain can register. It's been a while since I've done anything like this but my body seems to remember from long ago. I push my hand that's holding her small back closer to me and I can feel her shirt lift up, exposing her skin even more.

Just the thought of touching her bare skin drives me mental. The heat is rising in me as well as the bulge in my pants.

Her hands move from my chest and clasp my face, fingers soft against my rough stubble. Her eyes are closed as she takes in this moment. I continue to kiss her, opening her mouth with mine and gliding my tongue over hers. I can feel our body in rhythm.

It's like once we started, now we can't stop. There's just the two of us in the universe and we need to do what's meant for us.

I move my right hand from her back and pick her small frame from up under her ass and she yelps as I wrap her legs around my waist. Touching her bare skin sparks a fire in me and I need more.

I start to walk backwards and then turn around until we're back near the couch where I was sitting. I slowly sit down, having her straddle my waist and my legs and we keep kissing, only coming up when we need air.

"God, you're so beautiful," I say breathlessly. She stops kissing me and gives me a smile. The most gorgeous one I've seen on her yet.

Her brown eyes are glistening and I swear I can finally see the golden embers come back in her iris. I am home.

I lean in starving for more and start kissing her neck, swiping my tongue along it to taste her; like honey and coconuts, yum. My mind is going crazy and I know she can feel it too as she sits on top of me.

Her hips begin to move along with our kissing, rubbing against me and her body begins to get hotter under my touch. Just the slight pressure of her small frame on me makes my pants tighter and I need to take them off.

"Bucky," She pleads under her breath. I move my head from her neck and catch her eyes. She's biting her lips and my hands start to rub her bare back. My right hand moves right above her panties and my fingers play with the lace seams. I can feel my erection throb for her.

"Leila," I say in a swift breath. "You drive me crazy. I need you."

She's breathing hard, looking at me with her sweet eyes. God, I can look at them all day.

"I-I need you too," She finally responds. Her hands move down my chest and my body shudders at her touch. She grabs a hold of my shirt and pulls it halfway up, flickering her eyes to me waiting for me to stop her. But I don't, I continue to caress her bare skin with my right hand and my thumb clings tightly to her lace panties.

She slowly lifts the rest of my shirt up and I help her take it off. My breathing is heavy and my chest rises and falls in big waves. Her delicate hands stay on my chest after she throws my shirt down. She leans down and starts leaving lingering kisses down my neck, center of my chest and my shoulder.

"Leila," I moan. My vision is going hazy and I close my eyes tightly, taking in her every touch on my skin.

She purrs into my ear as her lips travel back up and I go mental. I grunt as I take a hold of her shirt and pull it over her head in one swift motion. Her breasts lay bare on her chest, plump and waiting. I start kissing and licking her neck again and travel down until my mouth is lathering up her pink toned breast, moving over to the other one.