part twenty five

WARNING: 18+ MINORS DNI

Leila POV

Our mouths are at play as we continue to kiss and find our rhythm again. It feels like it's been forever since we've done this, even though in reality it's been only a week or more.

Bucky moans into my mouth as he continues to kiss me, sliding his tongue against my teeth and opening my mouth for more. I can't help but release a few whimpers and moans at the contact and sheer body heat between us.

The aching in between my core is a constant pulse that needs to be relieved. I begin to move my hips slowly against Bucky's waist and groin, causing him to moan louder and stop kissing me.

I look at him and see the feral intensity creep into his eyes. I can feel my own body reciprocate and so I continue to grind him.

"Leila," He murmurs, his eyes tracing along my neck and chest, finally landing where the neckline dips and covers my breasts as well as his dog tags.

"Hmm?" My voice is barely audible as I watch him watch me. I bite my lip and lean closer, hoping he can let me continue.

"You're so beautiful," He admired, making me blush and the aching in my core grow. I plant a kiss on his lips again and then trail my mouth to his neck, causing him to lay back and let me take control.

"You smell so good," I whine as my lips taste his skin, my tongue leaving a stripe as I continue down to his chest. I tug at his shirt and he takes the hint and begins removing it.

Once he's shirtless I lay kisses along his collarbone and place my hands on his chest, grabbing onto whatever I can for balance as I continue to move my hips.

His hands move towards my waist, grasping my hips and holding me on top of him. He begins to move with me, letting my grinding increase his neediness. I can begin to feel a growing bulge underneath me as we dry hump each other.

Bucky's metal arm traces lines across my thigh until he reaches the end of my dress and he pulls it over my waist, showcasing the lace undergarment I'm wearing. A hissing sound comes out of his mouth as he takes it in and I can't help but laugh and leave a bite mark on his chest.

"Fuck, Leila. Don't do that," He breathes, grasping harder onto my hips and forcing me more into his core.

"Why? I thought you'd like these little bite marks, like temporary tattoos," I exclaim as I continue to bite him and leave wet marks from my tongue.

Suddenly, his hands leave my hips and wrap around the fabric of the dress, pulling it over my chest and forcing me to sit up to get it off. In a second, I'm sitting in my lace thong and bra on top of this handsome super soldier.

He hums lowly as he drinks me in and I do the same. I can feel his bulge continue to grow as his eyes stop at the dog tags laying against my skin.

"How do you want me?" He finally asks, making my ears perk up and my brows furrow. I can feel the heat in my core rise up and wetness form at his question.

"I-I uh..." I start, unable to process any words. I bite my lip again and finally muster out, "Do whatever you want with me."

At those words, his eyes turn completely feral and dark. He grabs ahold of the lace bra and without any hesitation rips it in half and throws it off the couch. He then grabs my hips and pushes me off him, plopping me on the couch. He crouches over me, taking his time as I breathe harder at his dominance.

"As you wish," He replies, laying kisses on my neck and collarbone until he reaches my breasts.

He takes his time with each one as he licks the nipple, creating it to perk up and then he starts to suck. The feeling is utter bliss as my back arches at the intensity. I can't help but let out a few moans before he starts doing the same to my other nipple.