Draupadi's letter to her Sakha💞

Don't forget to upvote✨🙈😁
-----------------------------------------------------------
Draupadi's letter:-

Pranipat Sakha , aasha h ki jo pure sansar ka kalyan krte h vo apna b khyal rakh rahe honge. Meri or s Dau or Revati bhabhi ko b mera pranipat kahiyega.

Jaisa ki ap jante hi h ki aage aisa bhut kuch hone vala h jo na mai chahti hu or na hi aap kintu niyati yhi h or ise bdlne k ly muje swayamvar s phl hi sabhi rajkumaron ko milna hona, dekhna hoga ki inki aapsi man mutavo ko kaise samapt kiya jaye. Jyeshtha bhrata Karna ne bhale hi mera apman dyut sabha m kiya ho kintu mai nhi chahti ki is baar kisiko is apman ka udardai muje thehrane ka mauka mile. Or fir unke upr hue anyay ko b maun(silent) reh kr dekhna uchit nhi. Or ap b jante h isk ly hme Rajkumar Duryodhan ko Mamashree Shakuni k jaal s nikalne hoga.
Or aap b jante h ki mai bahupati vivah nhi kr skti mera man hmesha s hi rajkumar Arjun ko apna maan chuka h. Kbhi uns mili to nhi kintu unke bare m jitta suna h usk bad maine unhein dil s apna pati mana hai,or jiska saath swayam aapne diya h usse upyukt(perfect) mere ly or koi nhi ho skta , meri sahayata kijiye Govind, muje hastinapur m pravesh karne ka marg dikhaiye.

Apki Sakhi
Krishne

After reading this letter, Krishna understood what's going inside her sakhi's mind but then he started to feel like how will he do it , draupadi's polyandry was one of the biggest step towards re-establishment of dharma but as he has given a chance to a 20 year old girl from kaliyug to be part of such a big event of whole time he decided to give it a try.

He knew his sakhi was doing so well and he wished that her plans will become successful so as the disastrous Kurukshetra War will never take place. He smiled and asked the guards to go and call Subhadra.

Subhadra was such a bubbly and lovely girl that anyone would found her cute and will not be able to hold grudge against her for a longer time

She entered and joined her hands to say Pranipat to her dearest brother.

A chuckle left Krishna's face as he blessed her with every happiness on this earth.

'Subhadre, you've to visit Bua Kunti and Pandavas, Bua was really missing you', he said with a soft smile on his divine face.

She was blushing on hearing the name of pandavas , as her heart was always owned by the Gandiv dhari ,3rd Pandav putra, Arjun.

She tried to control her emotions and 'jaise apki aagya' with a poker face.

Krishna knew the reason behind her sudden change of behaviour and he also knew that Draupadi also loved him with her whole heart.
But as it was already destined that both will be wives of Arjun, he left it to both of the ladies so that they can take care of it on their own, as even his Sakhi was so dear to him.

He added , 'wait subhadre, there is someone else who'll tag along with you.'

She expected that he was going with him, so she got excited but he said ,' Drupadkanya of kampilya Nagar will accompany you'.

She didn't knew her but as she had heard a lot about YAGYASENI(the girl who is born out of yagya/fire), so she was excited to meet her. She nodded in excitement and went to pack up everything needed.

DRAUPADI'S CHAMBER:-

'Rajkumari, there is a letter from Dwarka' said the daasi.
She almost jumped in excitement and  opened the letter in hurry and asked daasi to leave in a soft tone.

Govind's letter:-
Kaisi ho sakhi ?
I've arranged your departure to Hastinapur along with subhadre , she'll help you around. I hope you the best and wish that you can change this yuga for better. And you know I'm just a thought away.

Tumhara Sakha.❤️

She was really happy as finally she'll be able to go near to the people whom were actually the active participants in the war.
But definitely she was scared , she was not exactly draupadi , she was just a naive girl who just came out of her teenage. Everyone in that sabha are of high status and even a single mistake from her side could lead everything to waste.
She has always imagined how they would be with the help of TV serials only but the reality is always different.

She was scared but suddenly she got reminded of the Gandiv dhaari Arjun whom she was going to marry, she blushed heavily and was lost in his thoughts. He was portrayed as a very skillful and handsome person in serials, she always wonder how he would look in real life and tomorrow she'll be able to see him face to face. Just this thought made her breathe heavily she didn't know what would happen when she will really meet him.
Just when she was so lost in his thoughts , she realized that she'll have to leave this place soon , no matter how bad her father's behavior was towards her she has always longed for fatherly love as she did in her previous life.

This made her sad but she got reminded of her jiji Shikhandini and her twin brother Drishtdyumn. They both were really good to her , she felt like family with them.

She thought of meeting them for the last time. She went to her jiji's room just to see that she was practicing so late at this hour. Just because she was a girl , father never longed for her he wanted someone who could avenge him but Jiji could not fight with Dronacharya as she was a girl and he won't fight her, a battle between Dronacharya and her was nearly impossible. Her jiji was trying too hard to be a boy but still it was too hard and it was not even kaliyug so it was far more male dominant.
She look at her with teary eyes and her jiji turned abruptly, their eyes met. Draupadi suddenly wiped her tears and goes for a hug, they broke the hug and she told her jiji that she was going to Hastinapur with Subhadra as per Krishna's guidance.

Shikhandini was happy as she had full faith in lord Krishna and blessed her sister with all the happiness in the world .
Draupadi then moved towards his brother's chamber .He welcomed her with warm eyes and asked her to sit. She really felt connected to his brother , he was a really nice brother. One thing he couldn't do was to go against his father but it's okay.
She told him everything and he had the same reaction as her jiji. He also had faith on lord krishna and asked her to take care and call him if anything is needed. She paid respect to her brother and left the chamber.

She saw her father from far away as he was going back to his room.

Draupadi's POV :-
Should I go and talk to him? , No matter how rude his behavior is , he is still my father and it's my duty to ask for his permission before taking any bigger step.

Pov ends.

As she moved towards his chamber he suddenly looked back , it was the same cold gaze she hated her whole life but she had no other option it was her destiny to have Daddy issues/abandonment issues.
She just bent to touch her feet and as expected he moved back and said, 'I don't care wherever you go, you're not a part of my family I was keeping you here just so that no one would look down on me but now that Vasudev itself has called you I'm feeling so much free, just don't come back.'

This words pierced her heart, even though she was listening to the same thing through years she was not habitual to it, it still hurts like hell. But now was not the time to be weak, she was here to change destiny and for that she'll have to take a lot of strong decisions in future. She collected herself and went to sleep as tomorrow was going to be a long day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to upvote✨🙈😁

Hey guys💞💞I hoped you liked the update , this episode was all about what is draupadi keeping in mind before thinking of changing the most infamous past. Please upvote and comment which part you liked the most.
How do you think draupadi will be able to do so many things?
What is she going to do about mamashree Shakuni??
How will Karna get justice??

Romance sequel is coming soon, stay tuned❤️.